Christian Dior Haute Couture F/W 09.10 Paris

monotonous "renew" or lazy repetiton, and it's beautiful as well

up until now

LACKLUSTER!!!

i don't even need "GROUNDBREAKING!" hell, i'd settle with "GORGEOUS".

Oh Galliano... why do you do this to me? I do not understand the separation of Dior from the "young" crowd initiative when they present young women in undergarments portraying street-walkers in the boudoir. Yeah, that's how you get the baby boomer crowd and older.

This is interesting and potentially I think I could like it, I agree he always goes with the same idea, but this I feel approaches it in a different manner, a severe, strict, beautiful sense of theatricality.

I always feel like I warm up to the Dior HC collections months afterward. it first my reaction is "ugh" and then when i see it again in afew months I like it.

And put this "new-look" away to collect a little dust again. Create an actual New Look for change...

cd6.jpg

cd5.jpg

cd4.jpg

news.yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This is actually great during recession. Less fabric = less money.

The bare legs idea could have been fantastic for RtW a la Prada a few seasons back, but... I mean, it is a little premature to say anything about the collection now, but I am sure people will be talking about the bare legs the most tomorrow, even if it is only one or two looks.

It is a statement. I'll give him that.

the collections nice, but boring ... blame it all on the recesssionn ... oh how i miss 2004 ...

Terrible...I hate the New Look...especially since we've seen it every season at Dior for the last 2 1/2 years.

I love it when they wear only one glove and hold the other, that´s such a chic gesture!

I waiting for the evening section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->