Christian Dior Haute Couture F/W 10.11 Paris

^ Yes that's what I meant, LVMH. But what's the difference, they're both money hungry businesses.

^No they aren't, and there is a HUGE difference between LVMH and Gucci Group/PPR, and as far as i know LVMH have no connection with Gucci Group/PPR

I love it. Thank God no more new look in this thing.

Only complaint is that this looks more S/S than F/W

WHAT THE HELL... :shock:
Anna Wintour taking notes?Where's her slave Grace? :lol:

2hclouh.jpg
fcp3b.jpg
33axyc5.jpg
m8z59l.jpg
fz0sq8.jpg

getty

I adore the purple coat and I think it's the best piece of this collection ! ^^

Looks like I spoke too soon. His finale dresses always look the same. Repetitive and overblown.

I am in love. This so my thing. Crazy, yet beautiful gowns with vibrant colors. Kim's gown is to die for. Stunning!

Thank you Mr. John Galliano, you come back! OMG i die, very galliano, very fabulous, perfect and magic. :woot::flower:

Oh wow!!

I am totally surprised, I was expecting something safer and it came as a pleasant surprise to see him exploring fresher ideas, my first impression was Jacobs for Vuitton mets poison Ivy.

I am still surprised!!, it´s odly refreshing!!, the way he replaced embroideries with hand painted effects and other techniques is fun (although I miss some more spark too).

I´m waiting for the video, please let it be good music along with it, it will such a good show to watch!!

Galliano, retire! B) Poor Suzy, I wonder what she's thinking now and what "politically correct" article will she write (how sad). I'm afraid that if I were her I would have the entrance forbidden for any LVHM show not just for one season but forever... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some pretty colours......very dramatic as Dior normally is but i have seen better collections by John for Dior.

This is stunning I love the colors and the make-up
its all amazing...I cant wait to see this in movement

They're like giant walking flowers and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"