Christian Dior Haute Couture F/W 2004.05 Paris

Mr-Dale

Unveil Yourself....
Reaction score
:D :D :D I LOVE it....the waiting has paid of!

capt.par10907061523.france_fashion_par109.jpg

capt.par11007061537.france_fashion_par110.jpg

Cest Fantastique!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*try on Dior's makeup*

:dew:

that first dress is REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!
but i have a feeling there will be 'some' nice pieces in this collection somehow

That first dress is quite interesting. This collection looks like it might be a good one :woot:

i have 2 words that come to mind when i see these peices
creative &..interesting ..
but i like them

Originally posted by Acid@Jul 6th, 2004 - 5:09 pm
that first dress is REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!
but i have a feeling there will be 'some' nice pieces in this collection somehow
:lol: absolutely, and the non fitting bustier ..please :rolleyes:

why can he not calm down, even just a bit. i'm sure he's very very skiled & creative, but ...Given his views i just can't respect him...

amazing!

As much as people hate galliano that man knows how to make a dress!

Originally posted by Mutterlein@Jul 6th, 2004 - 5:50 pm
amazing!

could you really, honestly, ever wear this Galliano dress posted here?

please be honest, it's a complete and most unwearable mess :ninja:

Lena - its the emprerors new clothes syndrome - i am sure! Do any of the important fashion critics ever criticise his work?suzy menkes - whats her take on galliano these days?

:rofl: totally Lena

i thought it was supposed to be a wedding dress when i first saw it......perhaps it is :shock: although it looks more like a wedding cake :dizzy:

Originally posted by Lena+Jul 6th, 2004 - 11:52 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lena @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 11:52 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mutterlein@Jul 6th, 2004 - 5:50 pm
amazing!

could you really, honestly, ever wear this Galliano dress posted here?

please be honest, it's a complete and most unwearable mess :ninja: [/b][/quote]
Well you should know more than anyone else here that was is put on the ruway gets translated into something that is toned down and interpreted for the clients. I wouldn't wear that exact dress but I would wear something quite similar.

if I was a woman of course.

And despite people proclaiming Galliano's work to be unwearable, it sells.

Originally posted by helena@Jul 6th, 2004 - 6:57 pm
Lena - its the emprerors new clothes syndrome - i am sure! Do any of the important fashion critics ever criticise his work?suzy menkes - whats her take on galliano these days?
Can't there be people who actually love his stuff? I'm starting to dislike all this commentary about how reviewers lie about their thoughts on Galliano....I know that not everything is completely sensere (sp?), but that doesn't mean that nobody likes his stuff. I love it! And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on this...

Thank you,

and if I sounded upset....

then you have good hearing!

capt.par11107061658.france_fashion_par111.jpg
capt.par11207061658.france_fashion_par112.jpg

capt.par11307061655.france_fashion_par113.jpg
capt.par11707061707.france_fashion_par117.jpg

Very very British crown jewelry....very likely to be inspired by the kingdoms of the 19th century!

yes it looks very much like queen elizabeth 1st

who i find absolutely HIDEOUS :lol:

Originally posted by Mr-Dale+Jul 6th, 2004 - 1:03 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr-Dale @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 1:03 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-helena@Jul 6th, 2004 - 6:57 pm
Can't there be people who actually love his stuff? I'm starting to dislike all this commentary about how reviewers lie about their thoughts on Galliano....I know that not everything is completely sensere (sp?), but that doesn't mean that nobody likes his stuff. I love it! And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on this...

Thank you,

and if I sounded upset....

then you have good hearing! [/b][/quote]
Mr Dale - i wasn't saying that the critics lie about their views at all. I was just asking what their views are...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->