Christian Dior Haute Couture S/S 2004 Paris

Atelier

Hoppity Hop
Reaction score
Let's just get to the point. John Galliano is the coolest man on earth. All photos by AP Photo/Laurent Rebours.

And our very own chanel girl was there!

Attachments

• jg.jpg
    jg.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 65
And now we get to the inspiration...Egypt!

Attachments

• jg.jpg
    jg.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 117
Sleek and illustrious.

Attachments

• jg.jpg
    jg.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 92
Wow. Simply wow.

Attachments

• jg.jpg
    jg.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 155
Originally posted by chanel_girl@Jan 19th, 2004 - 12:15 pm
See I told you you'd be surprised!
You weren't kidding! So fill us in on the music, ambiance, etc.

This next one is amazing. How do you move? It's like wearing a mosaic. And I challenge our Number 1 Model Spotter, o2w from Ones 2 Watch, to ID this catwalker! :wink:

Attachments

• jg.jpg
    jg.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 121
Well the music was sort of egyptiany at the start then a little more modern later on and the ambiance was just like in your pictures sort of dark/purple there were some very brief flashes of birght coulours but otherwise ouite dark

wow. this show looks like another great galliano spectacular...i can't wait to see more coverage of it!

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Jan 19th, 2004 - 12:29 pm
...the music was sort of egyptiany...
I love your word to describe it!

Here's the most refined and delicate mummy ever.

Attachments

• jg.jpg
    jg.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 147
Looks like a gorgeous show filled with gorgeous pieces. I know it's Galliano's style and HC and I say this everytime but sometimes I just wish he wouldn't go so over the top. I know he can do that. I want to see what else he can do. However this has been my favorite HC collection (from what i've seen) that he's done for Dior. Or at least the most interesting.

My god when I saw the collection I thought to myself "Who the hell is gonna buy these?!"

PrinceOfCats, that's why I stuck him first. But enough about the silhouette, here's the man!

Attachments

• jg.jpg
    jg.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 67

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->