Christian Dior Haute Couture F/W 2004.05 Paris

Originally posted by Mr-Dale@Jul 28 2004, 12:47 PM
I wasn't referring to you actually :blush: So I guess there were never any hard feelings between us :flower:
[snapback]316967[/snapback]​

:blush: Im happy! :flower: :heart:

Wow, page 24, I can't believe it....sounds like a record to me, looking at lengths of topics about collections...

I know! If anyone missed getting the video from the last Haute Couture show, you can watch it by clicking on "Stars" at the Dior website B) The only thing is that they slimmed it down :(

As I always say with Galliano's work:

Amazing craftsmanship and vision, but completely hideous and impractical. I agree wholeheartedly with an article posted recently about how his work is in a way a mockery of women, along with other designers.

00010f.jpg
5pfdivine.gif

:rofl:...

FAB!!!....

Divine is a dragqueen diva...she always saids she'll have a mark on history...well there ya go... :P.... Dior RTW make up and the poof skirt.

:blink:

That monster!... OK, after this I start to like the collection... :lol: (As far as there is something worse than it) :lol: :lol: :lol: :sick:

heres a illustration i did of one of the dresses from this Fall Winter 2004 HC show, hope you all like it:flower:

DiorCouture.png
:flower:
(Dedicated to Mr-Dale who pointed out I posted it in the SS04HC thread:lol:)

Wow so great the siluet, you have more illustrations?

extremely outdated quote..... but i was going through this thread and i read lost of coments on the obvious impracticality of most of the dresses and the aswers of dior fans telling that dior couture dresses are scaled down for those lucky few... so here´s an example of an almost identical catwalk dress turned into reality :P :

00150f.jpg

i´m already waiting for couture summer 06 ^_^ , specially these days, that he´s only making an extravagant spectacle for haute couture.

Last edited by a moderator:
j´adore dior said:
extremely outdated quote..... but i was going through this thread and i read lost of coments on the obvious impracticality of most of the dresses and the aswers of dior fans telling that dior couture dresses are scaled down for those lucky few... so here´s an example of an almost identical catwalk dress turned into reality :P :

**moderator's note: please do not quote images***

i´m already waiting for couture summer 06 ^_^ , specially these days, that he´s only making an extravagant spectacle for haute couture.
At some royal wedding a woman wore that purple number that was embroidered from head to toe straight off the runway, I didnt see a difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mom, She has got an excellent fashion sight!!!

Diorling said:
At some royal wedding a woman wore that purple number that was embroidered from head to toe straight off the runway, I didnt see a difference.
:heart: BEAUTIFUL:heart:

I can remember how i felt when i first saw this collection. For me, it was such an eye opener. It was out of this world!
anyway, does anyone have HQ pictures of this collection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->