Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2018 : Jennifer Lawrence by Brigitte Lacombe

More Campaign Images:

TOMANDLORENZO. COM

Her attempt at modeling is even more beyond-the-pale than usual.

Despite it being a new campaign it actually looks old! What I find with Dior is that their clothes look way too understated in the campaigns. I really dont know how the brand continues to perform so well under Maria. Says a lot about modern consumers, to be honest.

It looks more like something MaxMara or some other classy Italian brand would do for their celebrity campaigns/editorials. I don't see an ounce of Dior or French chic here.

Even Max Mara have more exciting campaigns. It looks fine, it reads fine but it's not at the level where Dior should be.

These are such boring images but some of them actually don't look too bad.

As much as I started to dislike Marion Cottillard's campaign for Christian Dior, where she'd be in a different city every season, I think I'd take another dozen of those as opposed to these dull-as-dishwater campaigns with Jennifer Lawrence.

Dior F/W 2018/19 Jennifer Lawrence by Brigitte Lacombe

Jennifer Lawrence is back! Over the coming days, we will unveil all of the images from the campaign for Fall 2018 by #MariaGraziaChiuri. Stay tuned for more! © @BrigitteLacombe

:ermm:

I feel like I've already seen this before, very boring indeed and she looks like she's thinking "when are they going to pay me, I hate this".

I feel like I've already seen this before, very boring indeed and she looks like she's thinking "when are they going to pay me, I hate this".

I don't see anything in the face actually. She looks dead and emotionless to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->