Christian Dior Queen Mum Shoe

Originally posted by pinkmonkey@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 9:08 pm
I've always loved them, but they are for drag queens, not real girls.
!

Originally posted by tott+Jan 23rd, 2004 - 1:46 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tott @ Jan 23rd, 2004 - 1:46 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-pinkmonkey@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 9:08 pm
I've always loved them, but they are for drag queens, not real girls.
! [/b][/quote]
What do you mean? I thought drags queens WERE real girls?

Well, maybe Brian is a drag queen and thats why he wants women's shoes. Bleh those shoes are sooo ugly!!! They are the cruel shoes!! It's what the sadists wear to those S&M clubs. And p*rn Stars wear them too!!!!

You can get buy shoes like that at any shoe boutique in the village. (NYC) They may not be dior but if you really want hige shoes like that, you can buy a pair under 50 dollars. Try West village, any street that has tons of shoe places.

If that's your style...

My friends and I took pictures of those shoes! Ahhh The shoe is bigger than her head! Heheh look at these:

OUCH!!!!

welcome prettypretty. :wink:

please refer to our topic of "ugliest shoes" in the shoe section to post those pics :wink:

thank you :flower:

All those shoes are :yuk: Even though i love Dior i wouldn't buy them for myself. :wink:

I love them. They're so extreme but paired with a low key oufit would defitnatly look pretty cool

When I first looked at them I thought ugh how tacky and awful but on second glance they're not that bad. Not good for everyday of course but there is something about them that makes them soo flattering on the foot. I love the beige one's on Daria :heart:

ok WOW i cant believe you are doing post on those dior shoes!!!!! i LOVE THEM. i have been wanting those dior shoes for so long, but anway i LOVE them. that is my point. haha. i dont know where to get them either. !!!!.

I don't know what's not to like about them, I would mud-wrestle Jenna Jameson for a pair! But to each their own I guess.

Ummm, when are we going to see the photos of the best, most gorgeous shoes in the world??? :lol:

:flower:

Tealady,
I think you can see the photos on page one :smile:

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 11:51 am

why do you want some womens shoes Brian? :unsure:
Why do you care, Kylie!? :unsure:

Originally posted by Shahna@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 2:47 pm
They look more like fetish shoes than ones you could actually wear out. These would be what I call "bedroom shoes". :blush:
:brows:

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jan 20th, 2004 - 3:07 am
these might be of interest to you brian...

eliesaabdcouture.240.4872597.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=45331
The shoes in that line were gross! :\

I would definitely run away screaming from any woman wearing those...

The Queen Mums just scream SEX(y)

... ;D

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:40 am
I bought the pump version in light pink (they are much simpler, but have the same platform & heel)...they are extremely comfy, i saw the NM version...but this was in September. Maybe try calling a large Dior store (NYC) and find out if there is any way to get them.
these are my shoes...they are muhc simpler than the "dominatrix" pair

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->