Christian Dior Queen Mum Shoe

I love them love them- I LITERALLY ADORE THEM! does anyone have em? They are my dream shoe!

I loved them in the cranberry croc with black straps....god they're awesome. I'd love to just carry one around, it could be a great conversation piece.

To qute myself:
"And people here say the shoes that I post are tacky..." :rolleyes:

Spike413 said:
I loved them in the cranberry croc with black straps....god they're awesome. I'd love to just carry one around, it could be a great conversation piece.

The image I have in my head right now is just hilarious... :P

brian said:
oh god i know... :wub:

.. can you imagine how wonderful those would be for spring?!? ...worn with, perhaps, a pastel rochas two piece pencil skirt suit??? :crush:

100099450.jpg
00240f.jpg
:o :heart:

^ That shoe would be a sensational twist to such a demure outfit!

This brings back one of my most frustrating moments: I saw a pair of the red velvet Pump Mums ON SALE at Saks last year - just ONE size too small! :cry: I was ready to try the Cinderella's stepsister technique, but I didn't have a carving knife!:blink:

aww, a few months ago, i was at off 5th, and my heart jumped out of my throat when i spied that heel.... a red python heel of a queen mum!
at the time i wasn't aware that they were the 'queen mum' shoe...but i knew the heel (cos i had seen a few pairs on eBay and really wanted a pair...and had been looking for mize size and a good deal..)
anyways. a lot of me freaking out ended in my trying on the shoe, seeing that it was like 2 sizes too big, and then telling my sister to try it on, and then $160 later, she was the proud owner of these lovely shoes:

pic07.jpg

however, it just about ripped my heart out that they weren't my size..... :cry:

i wasn't sure what season they were actually from, since they are much tamer than the ones on the runway (and some of the pairs i've seen on eBay)..but fall 03 made sense (since we found 'em fall 04)

i think theyre soo cool especially the outfit you made brian,perfect to go to the fashion week,by the way how do you find out the name of a shoe from the runway for example these
100116838.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...bump... :crush:

btw...morgs...if you're even still around...those shoes you're interested are called the "ballet" ... python with grosgrain trim.. they were from the summer 2004 collection and retailed $970...

91_12_sb.JPG
ebay

in mum news... there recently was a pair of the neiman marcus queen mums, size 38, for sale on ebay... $480.... no one won; perhaps the seller will relist.

61_1.JPG
e

61_1.JPG
bay

I adore the queen mums, but not so much those black ones, the black makes it look a bit too damonatrix for me.

I LOVe those light blue ones and the ones pradaromance has :wub:

I would buy the yellow Dior ones...but not to wear...just to make sure I have them. :D

They are gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"