Christian Dior Resort 2020 Marrakech

Some gorgeous standout pieces here and there but watching the show, I really got bored in the first two minutes. Most of the looks look almost the same or have a lot of similarities that in the end you don’t even remember any particular look from the collection. I want some wow factors...

Are we sure the location wasn't actually somewhere in Westeros?

They should have presented this resort collection in Afghanistan better...Dior is officially a disaster area.

And why Maria Grazia is dressed like cosplaying John Galliano? She only lacks the moustache!!

Why bother showing this in beautiful Marrakech. I hope July comes faster and let it all be over. I just can't with her any more.

And why Maria Grazia is dressed like cosplaying John Galliano? She only lacks the moustache!!
I think she tried to be a Saint Laurent gal but it's MGC so...

I think it's getting pretty unbearable to watch Dior making this kind of show in some exotic place, renting a whole plane, paying for the dinner that took place the night before the show etc because it's obvious people would feel indebted.

:lol::rofl:

I sound like a broken player, the amount of times I've mentioned how literal her 'inspirations' are. But another collection, the same comment. The shoes are just ludicrous. The shoulder straps on the Lady Dior are getting so wide they're almost the same thickness as the belts you use to wrap your luggage in to secure it.

MGC pls stop.

Last edited:
I pity the poor Italian villa that will be without drapes this summer!
This is just so heavy for a resort collection. And all that camo? :sick:
But I like how the entire thing comes full circle. You have these heinous looks, and then there's MCG in the fugliest, boxiest denim ever!

What a mess... I mean I am sure there's something beautiful here and there but after the first 5-6 looks, I can no longer see or differentiate anything...
Marrakech is also an odd choice... It is more of an YSL territory I would say... I am not even sure the prints or colours or shapes represent either Marrakech or Berber culture...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"