Christian Dior S/S 11 Paris

dodencebt

Reaction score
"Pinup hairstyle at Dior Spring 2011, bright orange shiny nails, false eyelashes, graphic eye shadows & red lipstick" - LiveFashionWeek @ twitter.com

scaled.php

The show is scheduled to start at 2:30 Paris time. More pictures from backstage and the show are coming soon!

World War II Vargas girls, Hawaii and sailors seem to have been the theme... Bono was the soundtrack, and John came out as a sailor.

Dior does the waterfront for navy-themed show with khaki, oversized dude jackets, duffle bags, Rosie wigs and flouncy evening dresses
Cathy Horyn's twitter

John's been going for a more early 1990's inspiration lately. It's nice, but I prefer the modern Dior! :smile:

someone said they have just saw a resort liked show

t.sina.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Twitter.com/Jeanne_Beker

Obviously a vibrantly coloured, very commercial collection--miles from what used to be...

Boo :( Nice to see she acknowledges it...

It's growing on me. It's so tacky that it's good. Plus it helps that my professor is playing the beach boys and that the eastern seaboard will float away after this gloomy rainstorm. but I really am starting to like this. The colors and the rafia--it all has a kinda neat vibe

Well, it's a flirty, sexy, summery collection. I don't think it's THAT awful. But like Jeanne Beker tweeted, it's very commercial and on top of that very safe. Where's the innovation?

It seems nowfashion crashed! Can't access the site now but I have these photos

tXYfA-4896dc3e.jpg
Dior_034.jpg
Dior_007.jpg

nowfashion

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back