Christian Dior S/S 2016 by Patrick Demarchelier

Stereo_Flo

Reaction score
Models: Roos Abels, Maartje Verhoef, Sofia Mechetner

freemags.cc

This looks like it's by McDean... bummer.

Sofia is natural born star, overshadowing the two older and more experienced girls with ease.

This looks cheap and rushed. Like a last minute decision after Willy left. And the cast is awful as well. Though Sofia looks good.

Patrick Demarchelier? This is such a wonderful departure from Vanderperre's overly-minimal aesthetic and I don't even mind that I haven't a clue who those girls are. Thanks for posting, Stereo_Flo!

I love it, and I also wouldn't consider Roos and maartje "older" girls lol

Patrick Demarchelier? This is such a wonderful departure from Vanderperre's overly-minimal aesthetic and I don't even mind that I haven't a clue who those girls are. Thanks for posting, Stereo_Flo!

yes it was Patrick, Binx, Grace Hartzel, and Staz Lindes are also in this.

It looks like an editorial for Vogue Russia. The styling is lazy

The lighting adds dimension to it though.

It's ok, i don't mind the whole thing. I don't know the other girls, but i know that i dont like Maartje though.

Impressed by Sofia. I'm glad to see Maartje here.

This looks like it's by McDean... bummer.

Sofia is natural born star, overshadowing the two older and more experienced girls with ease.

Older? I thought Roos was like 15, how old is Sofia?
Anyway I quite like it, Roos is really a special girl. A little diversity wouldn't hurt though, 3 similar looking plain but classically pretty blonde girls, may as well have put Daria S in there to top off the monotony, then at least there would be a mature model.

Disappointed Hanne isn't there, I thought this picture might have been for the campaign
12357467_831208446978490_1989097823_n.jpg

instagram/pertwo

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this so soft/natural

I guess i just needed raf to go to finally like a campaign :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back