Christian Lacroix F/W 09.10 Paris

It looks beautiful! I like that he is using less colours lately because sometimes it was a bit too much

I still see the Lacroix colors - gold lame, marble blue, blue and green.

Even when he does black, he does it like no other. His black is never stark but always alive, exuberant, whimsical, and dreamy.

Those tights are AMAZING.

As always the details are beautiful, but as for the overall impression, I'm underwhelmed.

I do always love Lacroix rich colors, but I must confess that this season I'm looking for the looks in black :heart:

I'm dying to see the whole thing. Come on, it's 2009, it should be possible to have it on the internet after five and a half hours...

The materials look fabulous.
But I'm not overly struck on the clothes yet.

Overwhelmed, though that black tapered coat with huge buttons is TDF.

Need to see more, the dresses look way too stuffy.

Love the tights, they're almost as good as the ones from the HC collection. I must have some!!!

Apart from the very distracting hair and fur I think that there is a lot of beauty here. I do think that he should collaborate with a different hairdresser for his shows, it's really becoming a problem. The hair just seems so out of sync with the clothes and the overall feeling of the collection imo.

sooo amazing!!!!!!!!!:woot::woot::woot::woot:

could we PLEASE PLEASE post Catwalking pics of this collection here (and not from style.it), catwalking is soo much better!!! THANKS!!!:flower:

i miss his painterly colours :( also disappointed with the haute couture..
i don't think it has anything to do with the economy like a lot of people are saying because these are so decorated and decadent

a few interesting fabrics though..

^^I was just pointing it out for people who wanted to see it. :flower: Anyone who wants to post pictures from Catwalking is obviously welcome to.

^i wasn't directly referring to your post, i just mentioned style.it because every other thread seems to have the collections from there. it's just that catwalking pics are both bigger and higher quality, which is why i always prefer to see collections from there. thanks.

it's beautiful, as always, because, as always, Monsieur Lacroix has taken everything I like (ruffles, florals, lace, draping, pastels and bows and embroidery) and mixed it up in another awesome collection.
It's never groundbreaking and it never has to be, it's just feeding my ardent desire for something hysterically romantic, done in the classic way.
But clearly, he is saving money in the model departement and I don't like that.

The fashion crowd doesn't even wait for Christian Lacroix to take his bow, before bolting for the door. A first for him...hummm JM #pfw
the moment twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone post the full thing? :flower: please please! well to be honest it doesn't look as strong as other past recent collections but nevertheless it's still lacroix so :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->