Christian Lacroix S/S 2004 Haute Couture

Originally posted by Atelier@Jan 20th, 2004 - 11:38 pm
Now wait just a minute here...

:blush: i actually loved this last look :P

For another designer perhaps...but just look at what wonderful outfits he has created in the past! :heart: I expected better of him... :(

Originally posted by Lena+Jan 20th, 2004 - 3:48 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Jan 20th, 2004 - 3:48 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Atelier@Jan 20th, 2004 - 11:38 pm
Now wait just a minute here...

:blush: i actually loved this last look :P[/b][/quote]
That's the lusty vampiress in you talking, Lena. :wink:

Looks like the usual Lacroix blend of Marie-Antoinette + totally random inspiration....

random is right

not impressed :(
the week is still galliano's :D

:cry: I don't like it - I loved his last couture show, I don't know why I can't get into this one

Christian's "Bride " is Heather Marks. She took off last season and hasn't stopped since.

I found more pics. some of them are already posted-sorry
1:

When you see Lacroix what you expect is a mix of fabrics, silhouette, prints, etc. He definetly did that to the max but the clothes weren't as strong as the past few seasons, he just mashed this collection I suppose. :unsure: Some redeemable pieces though.

Rating: 6.0 (Out of 10); Has it's moments, but isn't strong.

I like the blue bow one and the one with that belt thing.
so agree with ignitioned32, this collection is not strong, not bad, but just not strong.

Originally posted by tiffany@Jan 20th, 2004 - 9:18 pm
:cry: I don't like it - I loved his last couture show, I don't know why I can't get into this one
it's just not even the same caliper...one wonders if mr. lacroix may be getting spread too thin...i did fancy some of those dresses though, but last season he was a favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"