Christian Louboutin for Rodarte DIY

Patricia 89

Reaction score
Has anyone else done it? Here's the inspiration and the outcome :D I can not wait to wear them, they went from zero to VERY important hehe :blush:

DSC08889.jpg

DSC08883.jpg

(jakandjil.com)
What do you think about them?

Last edited by a moderator:
EXTREMELY impressive! It must have taken a lot of work. :flower:

In your blog, are you saying that some of them you glued on while the rest you actually put holes in the shoe to fasten them in?

EXTREMELY impressive! It must have taken a lot of work. :flower:

In your blog, are you saying that some of them you glued on while the rest you actually put holes in the shoe to fasten them in?

yeah, i actually made hoe for the big studs, but the rest i glued and the circle studs have the spikes and they just stuck in the shoe, so no need for gluing :smile:

Patricia 89, you have the best patience on the planet. I seriously can't get over the fantastic job you did! I hope we can see more spiked accessories in the future! ^_^

^^^^ When I look at your work I think to myself.....damn I need to try harder.....really great work.....

You have done a brilliant job there. I had a look on your blog and you wouldn't look twice at them originally. Now they just look WOW! Have you worn them to go out in yet?

They are truly amazing you make me want to do this and I have the perfect shoe candidates for this DIY as well.

oh my god! Love theemmm! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Did the things you bought to make those cost a lot? Where did you find them?

nope, they cost very little! the round studs were like 6euros, but the pyramid studs i took off old belts, so if you order them it might cost you a bit, and i also took the big studs in front from an old goth necklace :smile:

You have done a brilliant job there. I had a look on your blog and you wouldn't look twice at them originally. Now they just look WOW! Have you worn them to go out in yet?

I have only worn them out once, when they weren't even finished yet (only pyramid studs were on), and now that they're done, they're waiting to get a proper outfit to match them hehehe :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->