Christian Siriano F/W 2019.20 New York

Thank you Pierpaolo!
Thanks to you, anybody just believe he can do big gowns on taffetas or faille...

This is a mess of excess. I mean, a full figured woman in a iridescent pantsuit with a transparent top...so painful to watch!

The best things on this show are the simple black matte pieces in Jersey or crepe. I command him for the black pants on the full figured women. They are quite flattering and it’s nice for someone to finally get that they can wear something else than tight dresses or nothing.

For the rest: A mess...he is like Valli and Mabille.

This was going "better" than his usual offerings but then it just sort ends into a hot mess with those final gown looks.

Normally, I'm an admirer of Christian Siriano's shows throughout NYFW but this is indeed a big old mess. He completely lost me with those rhinestone embellishments and just how unflattering the vast majority of the looks are!

Normally his shows are fun and nice with a few edits but this time he really messed up with the curvy models even Ashley looks pissed! There are a couple of stunning gowns though

Hahahaha, what a disaster. I'm all for plus-sized models but oh my God, some of those outfits couldn't be more ill-fitting if done on purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->