Christian Siriano S/S 2018 New York

Is this part of Project Runway finale?

This is so cheap that's genius. It's on another whole new level. :lol: Looks like a show a provintial boutique from the 90's would do. :lol:

It's not his worst. That last ruffle section needs to go though as it doesn't look thought out at all. Kind of like a satire of a couture fashion show.

A hard edit would have made elevated this collection because as it stands right now it's a bit too all over the place.

He needs to maybe hire someone with more experience in textiles because his always look very cheap.

My GOD! Some of the worst prints i've ever seen in my life.
I just want to laugh because it's beyond tragic...
From the ugly brocade to that ruffle nightmare.

He really needs to spend more time and money on his fabrics instead of doing shows that are worthless. I mean, the dresses in the finale are hideous.

Well we know what he does with his fabric scraps, he makes a big ol' ruffle!
It's just so unnecessary for him to be having a show when this is the level of work he produces, it seems a big waste of models and fanfare.

Everything looks so cheap and dated, it looks like he was trying to make life sized versions of those old Bob Mackie designed Barbies and failed horribly.

TBH some of the pieces are actually really nice, but I'm sure other houses did them already. And his other pieces that do try to be unique are just trashy. Some looks on the plus size models do not flatter them at all, and it has nothing to do with their size.

In 2017, we LOLed @christiansiriano with the general consensus is this is the epitome of amateur tackiness and cheapness and call him a troll...

In 2020 this brand of amateur cheapness/tackiness is the hyped standard of the so-called new New Guard :sigh:

He was the first sign of this current fashion apocalypse :weeps:

Those green leafy prints look like a white carpet after someone's vomited the caesar salad they had for dinner all over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->