Christian Siriano S/S 2019 New York

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Sep 9, 2018.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. vogue28

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

3. vogue28

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

4. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

That was violent! Wow!
    The menswear is also slightly offensive.
    He should let the Florals + leopard thing to Dolce & Gabbana.
    What a mess...

5. RedSmokeRise

RedSmokeRise Active Member

It's just so aggressively tacky.

6. classic1908

classic1908 Member

I will agree to disagree. Some of this works, particularly the chartreuse against the rich chocolate skin. The menswear, though, is mind-boggling. No man of a certain age and stature will wear it.

7. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how he does it, but all the looks with the fuller figured women are stunning! I almost feel he should only design for them. You can see it's not his first attempt, the length of the dressed, which part of the body he flatters, it's actually rather masterful. Definitely something he's got over the Donatellas and Tom Fords of the industry.
    As for his experimentation, I can appreciate the boldness of it, but I don't like it. The menswear should be shut down, instantly! He's bringing nothing to the table here. The rest seem to be relying too much on the ODLR aesthetic. I mean, that turquoise dress?? Lazy! It's also a bit all over the place in terms of flow.