Christina Aguilera and music exec Jordan Bratman Are Over

was there any blind item about this? I feel like there was..:ermm:

Yes. From CDAN:

This married couple is still married but it is pretty much for show. She is an A list singer who drags her husband out of the house for shopping and things. The only reason she is keeping him around is because she has a new album coming out and doesn't want to talk about marriage. She doesn't wear her wedding ring even when they are out together. She makes him sleep in the guest house or at his friends. Meanwhile she has "friends" who come stay with her.

It was originally dismissed because Christina spent most of the Bionic promo talking about how great Jordy was and how their sex life was awesome, etc.

Ain't No Other Man (But There Are A Million Other Women)

xtinalesbianish.jpg

There's been a few rumors going around that Bat Boy retreated back to Transylvania to drown his sorrows in the blood of the village virgin after his wife Xtina suffocated the dick hole of another piece with the fumes from her fake tanner. But now Radar is saying that maybe it wasn't a dick hole, maybe it was the goods of a dozen other chicks that sent Bat Boy on his way. A source claims that Xtina and Bat Boy's marriage had an open door policy when it came to women, but apparently it was still too much for him to take so he fluttered away.

A source says that Xtina regularly took a stroll down the Queen Latifah trail by trolling gay bars for lovely ladies to nibble on. The source found this out when Xtina's bodyguard came up to her at The Abbey in West Hollywood one night and invited her to spend a little gushy gushy time with the red lipstick don.

The source went on to say, "The bodyguard told me it was an understanding within their marriage and that she brings girls home and Jordan’s okay with it. I ended up not pursuing anything with it because the situation just seemed so weird to me, but Christina was definitely looking to hook up. It’s funny because I had a couple girlfriends tell me that they were approached by Christina too. My understanding was that Jordan wasn’t involved when she brought girls home, so maybe the divorce is because Jordan’s jealousy got the best of him.”

Now it makes sense why Xtina married a dude with a face like a minge. NO. But seriously, the best part of this story is not that Xtina loves to partake in a little clit wrestling. It's that the b*tch regularly got shut down! I can understand though. Who wants to go to the free clinic because they can't stop queefing out lipstick goo?

Here's some pictures of Xtina at an event in Hawaii last night. Since she's in a fragile place emotionally right now, I will leave her DREADFUL brow situation alone. For now.
Dlisted

why would he? isn t he a producer or something? he has a job so he shouldn t get anything

Because he is the father and a provider. I'm not talking about thousands upon thousands. But if she seeks joint child support (not spousal support) they should come up with a fair arrangement to ensure max gets the same type of support and nurturing whether he is with his mother or his father.

SamRo Gets All The Down And Out Cooch

samroxtina.jpg

This story from Radar doesn't really come out and say that SamRo offered up her tongue for Xtina's weepy vag to cry on after her split from Bat Boy, but the source kind of insinuates this. Apparently, SamRo and Xtina's friendship became closer when the cave of true love Bat Boy shared with her collapsed into a million pieces. Xtina stopped trolling for chocha in gay bars and spent more time with SamRo instead. I swear, SamRo is the Captain Save-A-Ho of Hollywood .

The source went on to say this shi*, "They've known each other forever and they're good friends. Samantha was in Mexico with Christina for Nicole's [Richie] bachelorette party. Christina and Sam grew closer as her marriage crumbled, and eventually Jordan found himself unnecessary in his wife's life."

Just because SamRo is wiping away Xtina's oily tears with a baby wipe dipped in Palmolive doesn't mean they're bumping baginas. And even if they are, it's for the best. I mean, the quickest way to stop crying through your eyes is to start crying panty pudding down below. The truth.

And the minute Lindsay Lohan gets out of rehab, she's gonna cut a b*tch. Well, it's better than her cutting a line, right?
dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Xtina Is Crying In Her Bed Right Now!

xtinajordystatement.jpg

Xtina is lying in her bed right now, softly crying piping hot tears of anguish that trickle down her face picking up layers upon layers of baked-on bronzer before hitting the carpet below. Every time a bronzer soaked tear is about to hit the floor, Xtina's maid runs over with a bucket and tries to catch it before it's too late. Just when Xtina thinks she's ready to roll out of bed, she looks over and sees the bowl of rotten nectarines and frog guts Bat Boy used to feed from every morning. This causes her to throw her bed sheets over her head and continue her cry-a-thon. Xtina's sheets probably like one of John Travolta's dirty butt blotting handkerchiefs after one of his sauna orgies.

This is sort of (I'm embellishing for dramatic purposes) what Xtina said in a statement she made to Redbook Magazine (via UsWeekly) about her divorce from Bat Boy. Xtina wouldn't comment on the rumors that her marriage has a chalk outline around it because she ate more puss* than Alf, but she did have this to say:

“It’s not easy, and there have been a lot of tears and sadness. It’s impossible to redefine yourself and your life overnight. Thankfully, I have my mom and a small group of close friends who are there for me 24/7 and whom I can trust and depend on. On days when it feels impossible to even get out of bed, much less function as a mother, their support and encouragement have kept me moving forward.

Out of respect for my husband, I prefer to keep the specifics private. Right now, I’m just trying to figure out how to make it through each day. Thankfully, I have Max to keep me on a sane path. His needs and happiness are my top priorities, and my biggest concern is to protect him and make him feel safe.”

And in other Xtina news, Radar is going there! They claim that Xtina paid a visit to Cedars-Sinai just days before she filed for divorce from Bat Boy. Some source says that Xtina had a busted up lip that needed to be stitched up by her private surgeon. The source went on to say that Bat Boy told nurses that Xtina fell down. Yeah, so Radar is putting the thought into your head that a "PUT SOME STANK ON IT" moment led to Xtina reaching for the divorce papers....

Here's Xtina drowning her sadness in Hawaii the other day with some friends. You know shi* must be serious if she doesn't have half of Kim Kardashian's make-up closet on her face.
dlisted

Xtina's Insatiable Hunger For Chocha Knows No Bounds!

xtinaandsamrobumpingit.jpg

At least that's what The Sun says SamRo told her friend who told The Sun. SamRo has already shaken her head NO to the rumor that she's got the remnants of Xtina's lead-based bronzer all over her hot pocket, but maybe she should tell that to her friend. Music producer Marlon David says Xtina, SamRo and an unnamed fuc* partner had a threesome down in Mexico. And while SamRo was slurping on Xtina's tequila worm, she came (stop right there) to the realization that red lipstick don is a "hot piece of as*." Marlon opened his pie hole and spilled this out onto the floor of The Sun:

"Jordan was never comfortable with Xtina liking girls but he thought it would make the marriage work. Sam said she had a threesome with Xtina in Mexico last month, that's when she realized she was a 'hot piece of as*'. Sam said Xtina is 'horny as a college freshman'."

I realize that SamRo insists on posing like a douchebag frat boy who always feels like he has to overcompensate for the fact that he's not happy with his (NSFW) weeping willow foreskin, but does she have to talk like one to? I mean, "horny as a college freshmen"? And I bet that after she said that, she made Marlon smell her fingers since she hasn't washed them since Mehico. Okay, that made me swoon at the loins a bit. Ugh. I always fall for the douchebag frat boys. Even the douchebag frat boys with vaginas.
dlisted

That's really sad.... :((( I thought they stayed together forever... they seemed so normal and happy with each other... :((

Whatever is going on the separation seems to agree with her. She has never looked so good as on those candids. Relaxed, happy and true to herself....

Christina Aguilera have surfaced,including candid images of the star partying at Nicole Richie's bachelorette party and in bed with her boyfriend Matt Rutler.

The provocative images of the Dirrty pop star -- who split from her husband of five years, music producer Jordan Bratman last year -- were on a digital storage card that was found in a French hotel, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

The revealing collection is time-stamped from June to November, 2010.

RadarOnline.com has seen 109 of the photographs, sent to us by a man who was attempting to sell Aguilera's private album.

Sure this will be some hot pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->