Christina Aguilera

Elielle

I see you.
Reaction score
Moderator's Note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • The old thread is here.
Thank you! :flower:
----------------------------

@ 2011 Golden Globe Awards

More photos

06.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
12.jpg
01.jpg

christina-aguilera.us

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress would have been much better if the top part fit better....and am I the only one who finds her boyfriend a little creepy?

The dress would have been much better if the top part fit better....and am I the only one who finds her boyfriend a little creepy?

Well I personally think that she could do a lot better lol but I'm not getting the impression that this a serious relationship, so who knows, she may find an absolutely amazing guy in the future ^_^

Christina Aguilera keeps a firm grip on beau Matthew Rutler, heading out for a sushi dinner date at Matsuhisa in L.A. on Thursday.

christina-aguilera-435.jpg

People.com

i think she does'nt look that bad. break ups are really hard. imagine breaking up a marriage. she seems to be readjusting and trying to find herself her again and within the context of her style, that Zuhair Murad was'nt a bad choice and neither is her casual outfit. What she needs is a toner for her hair, dye it a more natural blonde, less extensions and more body, and to retire that red lip, forever. The back to basics era was'nt all that great, to me Christina isnt neccesarily that potent with her style, more her musical persona.

I 100% agree with you, Eccentricity.

@ LAX Airport - January 29

02.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
11.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

christina-aguilera.us

Christina Aguilera Launches a special label of clothes for department store C&A during Sao Paulo Fashion Week February 1, 2011

tlfan

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I'm loving the curves on her in that dress, sexy! Would love to see her in a different shade of lipstick...or perhaps gloss.

Va-va-voom! A little too much for me... but she looks good. :flower:

Another ill-fitting dress and the outfit in general looks pretty cheap (though I'm sure it wasn't). Still hopeful though.

im hoping her style is not a reflection of her state of mind at this point...
but for most people it usually is :S

Just saw Burlesque. She looked so much better in the movie than in her current real life...

It's because she was physically fit when she did the movie and her make up was done right. Christina is naturally very pretty.

^I definitely agree! She was so pretty as a little girl. I just hope she'll get it together again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->