Christopher Kane F/W 2022.23 London

I can't foucs on the clothes with these eyesores backgrounds. If you can't do a show, a white background is sufficient.

It's slightly better than his previous, more elevated and less juvenile. I like three looks 11, 12 and 14. That the direction that he should explore more, instead of these tired cutouts.

I'm sorry, but look #15 is the saddest thing I've ever seen from Christopher Kane. His previous collection was ok-ish, this one is just there with all the recycled ideas from past seasons. I don't know, it feels like his collaboration with Kering killed his creativity and we should just let it go now.

The horrible coloured background distracts too much from the clothes...but after seeing the collection, I understand that was the goal here...

The green full skirt with the beige sweater is the only look that’s close to acceptable…the rest is so badly made, unflattering and poorly thought-through that he might as well have been replaced by his evil twin that wants nothing but to destroy his brand.

To think Christopher Kane and Marc Jacobs were at the top of their game a decade ago. Now look at them. It's such a shame because most of the younger designers working today barely have half of the talent of those two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->