Reaction score
01m.jpg
02m.jpg

03m.jpg
04m.jpg

05m.jpg
06m.jpg

style.com

The colours and the prints are amazing and the simplicity of the black outlined clothes is really great. Loving it.

07m.jpg
08m.jpg

09m.jpg
10m.jpg

11m.jpg
12m.jpg

13m.jpg
14m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the sort of Yellowstone-inspired prints. I love how different they are; they are definitely not the typical conventional garbage. The cutout details are just wonderful and I feel like a lot of these would be cute swimsuit coverups. All in all, I really enjoyed this. It's a breath of fresh air.

I LOVE the prints! Christopher knows how to work with them... He did it amazingly in SS 09.

The prints are nice, particularly that last tawny/purple dust one, but I don't think they're used in a particularly interesting way. I mean, printing a mushroom cloud on a basic shift only offers the illusion that it's an interesting dress. But ultimately you're just wearing a photograph.

In general though the abundance of busy, nature-inspired prints is kind of numbing at this point. It's become like a go-to thing for young designers to give a garment some impact.

I'm kind of adoring it. Sure the actual clothes themselves aren't particularly interesting...I know...it's just that I'm so fascinated and so in love with the mushroom cloud print! It's insanely gorgeous.

I also love that the shoes are made from the same print.

Last edited by a moderator:
the photoprints definitely photograph well. the leather jacket is amazing.

The cuts and shapes of some of the dresses remind me of prada s/s 08, but not in a bad or knockoff kind of way. Graphics are becoming a huge part of Christopher Kane, and he continually succeeds in shocking his audience with print.

beautiful prints!!! especially the one with cloudss:smile: those jeans are horrible. and those shoes are sad. but print dresses...:D all the way!!

There are some things that i like and some i think look rediculous.. Overall its very discordant. And yes those jeans are horrible.

I cant figure out whats going on underneath the leather jacket.

for once a kind of print i don't mind being overused!
i thibk the composition and colour scheme is brilliant and ho it is used on little proportions and then the big wedges.
yet another hit for Kane!

Christopher Kane ALWAYS does something different. The nuclear prints are outstanding, but its good that he kept the designs fairly simply otherwise the prints would have drowned out. I like the non-natural theme behind it.

Im not sure about the differentely coloured shoes, I mean theyre great and they dont stop the theme from flowing. But I dunno if theyll sell.

the stone/ombre colour BIKER JACKET is sooooooooooooooooooo hot!

i love love!

The cuts and shapes of some of the dresses remind me of prada s/s 08, but not in a bad or knockoff kind of way. Graphics are becoming a huge part of Christopher Kane, and he continually succeeds in shocking his audience with print.

speaking of knockoff.. I can see this being copyied by high street chains a lot..because graphics won't cost in production like intricate detailing will..

Love the color combos..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->