Chromatics

LagerfeldBoy

Reaction score
Surprised they don't have a thread since their music is always played at least once during fashion week lol.
What are everyones thoughts on the new song?

btw, there's going to be an After Dark II with new music from Chromatics, Glass Candy, and Desire! :shock::heart:

I didn't know they were popular during fashion week since I never pay attention to those playlists, but it makes sense. Whenever I listen to them, I always imagine driving through the city of my dreams (which happens to contain a lot of artificial fog).

I didn't know they were popular during fashion week since I never pay attention to those playlists, but it makes sense. Whenever I listen to them, I always imagine driving through the city of my dreams (which happens to contain a lot of artificial fog).

That's kinda of how I envision it too! :lol: There's something so relaxing, calming, and yet upbeat (in a subtle way? lol) about their music. It's just great, you know.

i thought we would have had a thread on them too. wow. i actually love their recent outing 'kill for love' and i rather like the new compilation track....very chromatics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->