Chrome Hearts

Gobi

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this brand has some nice things worth buying? I've heard that you only can buy their products in L.A and Tokyo?

not a fan here,,, nothing special some of the chains are cool, but to be honest nothing special. and they have some tanks that say F*ck U .....britney is fan. thats enough for me to :sick: :lol:

i dont know where else to purchase there stuff besides the boutique in LA, sorry

:arrow: www.chromehearts.com

:smile:

they sell some on ebay but like anything else popular there are lots of fakes

I will try to stop by their store when I'm in Tokyo next time.
Thanks for the help :flower:

I have seen some stuff out side of lA and tokyo, so im shr you can fin dit otehr places. I like some of the stuff, some is totaly over priced and could be found at a biker shop for 5 times less

They have AMAZING sunglasses... There is a boutique that carries their clothing and sunglasses in Aspen, CO.

fashionista-ta said:
Karl's a big fan too. Nuff said.
Was about to say that.

Practically all the jewelry he wears is Chrome Hearts and when the sunglasses arent Dior Homme they're Chrome Hearts...

Im not a fan either, as mentioned above too much F-ing... and honestly I dont recall seeing anything that is super cute.

There is a store at the new Wynn in Vegas...

Chrome Hearts Jewellery questions

Hello, I was wondering if anyone else had a problem with Chrome Hearts jewlery turning fingers green? I got a silver ring for my birthday but this is what happend. I don't wear it anymore after I cleaned the piece and it happend again.

Has this happend to anyone else?

It's a chemical reaction between your skin and the nickel in the silver. It could be the nickel levels OR it could be silver period. That means you're a white/yellow gold boy.

Thanks... I'm thinking about selling or returning the ring back.

After you wore it? I think you should sell it, dont try to return it, keep your dignity.

well, if it turns your finger green which usually happens with non-precious metals.. I think you should try to return it! Bt be nice about it you know..

I completely understand where he is coming from, it's that, there is no flaw in the silver, it is your body chemistry. So, in theory they have no reason to take it back, as the problem lays with you.

I'd keep it and wear it on a chain or leather thong around my neck. ^_^

Body chemistry is a mystery sometimes. I used to have a Cartier ring with Teflon/Revlon coating, and because of my body "acidity" the revlon/teflon fell apart in a few weeks. Let me tell you that I had a refund :doh:
However, you can wear it as a necklace as it was suggested ^_^

does anyone where can i find tank tops of this brand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->