Chrystèle Saint Louis Augustin

VOGUE GERMANY OCTOBER 1995
'GOOD LACK'
photographer: David Bailey

my scans

From the book "In Vogue - 50 Years of Australian Style".

Details as per the scans.

Scans by me.

Allure january 1995

Chrystele Saint Louis Augustin and Nina Brosh by Mario Testino

scanned by Alien Sex Friend -pls credit

^This can never be said enough. She has such a uniquely beautiful look and is completely captivating. Last weekend, I went on a CSLA hunt in search for some old pics because we're in dire need of more of her work to view. I'd love to see some more footage of her on the runway.

Thank you so much for the scans, Alien Sex Fiend! (I tried to give you karma, hopefully I'll be able to do so later. :flower:)

Yves Saint-Laurent Spring 1996

Gucci Spring 1995

styleregistry.livejournal.com, mariotestino.com

Thanks a million, saucer-like, for the Roamans' HQs! I've just given you well-deserved karma for that!

I know that every once in a while, we can revive this thread with some new finds! B)

I didn't expect to find this one, but I came across this video of Chrystèle when she appeared on the show Toute le monde en parle:

Maybe I have and just fail to remember, but has Chrystelle ever had her hair split in afro puffs?

she was soo gorgeous i don't know why she never became a house hold name after naomi, christy, linda. she was sooo in their league!! is she still doing anything in fashion or has she moved on long ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->