Cindy Crawford

What do you mean 7 years since she last modeled? She has been on the magazines after that and she appeared on the catwalk a few years ago. I think my fave has only gotten more beautiful as the years go by. :heart: Love the picture where she lies on the grass, sexy and gorgeous.

I hope it's okay to post a more candid picture of her in here, I couldn't find a cindy thread in star style. So if it's not okay I'm sorry.. credit people.com

CINDY, KAIA & PRESLEY

Cindy Crawford is the big cheese for her favorite Mouseketeers, daughter Kaia, 4, and son Presley, 6 (dad is Crawford's husband, Rande Gerber) at Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif., on Nov. 11. What's the supermodel grateful for this Thanksgiving? "I am thankful for all the opportunity I have been given and my family and still being 39!"
ccrawford.jpg

Vogue (US) August 2002
The Time Of Your Life
Photography by Mario Testino & Steven Meisel

bwgreyscale

Glad to see Cindy still working, but I have to say I prefer early Cindy. I find her put together today, but back in the day to me & my buddies and most in the world she was :blush:. Source:bwgreyscale.com

Attachments

• cin91.JPG
    cin91.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 67
  • cin923.JPG
    cin923.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 62
  • cin912.JPG
    cin912.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 58
rio93 those pic is SUPER!!! cindy was such a great model in the 80´s and 90´s.

maarit said:
:shock: Cindy?
There are so many great new models out there and they put her on the cover? Just last year they had Elle McPherson... Too 80s for me.
yeah but they also use their worlwide image .. it's not the same purpose

i love cindy ( !not on the 2005 spanish vogue cover!).
Her body and face is so attracting and sexy . It 's something different with most of today's models very stick thin. I think cindy is one of those iconik model. If i were a boy i would think she is a godess !

Last edited by a moderator:
lady stardust said:
rio93 those pic is SUPER!!! cindy was such a great model in the 80´s and 90´s.

Thanks. Although, honestly I'll be the first to say she isn't a strong model IMO, but she had the looks(although still quite attractive today) and got the job done. I like most males became a fan only after Playboy. Afterwards seeing other models of her day she didn't quite have the same strength with clothes or non-bathing suits on as her peers did.

(To maarit especially) She will remain a covergirl like most of the world proclaimed Supermodels(Linda,Naomi,Claudia,Stephanie,Christy...) b/c of their pop appeal. And I'm not complaining, b/c I love them all! They aren't going anywhere! Most of today's models however won't really sell mags or be remembered. So when mags take a detour from celebs on covers and choose a model the Supers are still well represented, the newer girls are choosen 3rd usually.

Last edited by a moderator:
She did Playboy in 1988 and again in 1998, looking as great as she did 10 years ago.

Longjumelloise said:
oops i didn't know she did playboy .. have you got the pics ?:shock:

Most people know she did Playboy. Sometimes I question the age's of posters and myself included:P . Here are some pics from 88 & 98cover. I know they were both shot by photographer Herb Ritts.

Attachments

• 1988 34.jpg
    1988 34.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 63
  • COVER 1988 PLAYBOY.jpg
    COVER 1988 PLAYBOY.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 53
  • COVER 1998 PLAYBOY.jpg
    COVER 1998 PLAYBOY.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 48
What's with all the hate?

Precisely! I would love to see how many of you have a better body than Cindy right now! You guys are getting far too used to seeing 12 year old skeletons :shock:

Fabulyss said:
Precisely! I would love to see how many of you have a better body than Cindy right now! You guys are getting far too used to seeing 12 year old skeletons :shock:

:lol:

Fabulyss said:

VERY WELL SAID! I love her, she has been my favourite for like.. over ten years or so.

Cindy in the 80s from my files.

Attachments

• Copy of Cindy_00_02.jpg
    Copy of Cindy_00_02.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 55
Fashion (CA) Winter 2005
Hello Kitty
Photography by Russell James
Cindy Crawford

bwgreyscale

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics