Cindy's Wrinkle Free Face

Originally posted by caala a.@Oct 17th, 2003 - 5:17 pm
wrinkles are the SEXIEST on a beautiful face!!

not particularly talking about cindy-i don't find her beautiful but... if we're talking about wrinkles.. it's unique in every one of us and the best proof of the years we've gone through. i believe that wisdom-if you're smart enough to have it- will always make you attractive, and it is the wrinkles that will underline those experiences!!!

That's a lovely thought :heart:

Originally posted by pfwoot+Oct 24th, 2003 - 11:31 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pfwoot @ Oct 24th, 2003 - 11:31 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-caala a.@Oct 17th, 2003 - 5:17 pm
wrinkles are the SEXIEST on a beautiful face!!

not particularly talking about cindy-i don't find her beautiful but... if we're talking about wrinkles.. it's unique in every one of us and the best proof of the years we've gone through. i believe that wisdom-if you're smart enough to have it- will always make you attractive, and it is the wrinkles that will underline those experiences!!!

That's a lovely thought :heart: [/b][/quote]
yeah yeah yeah, i hate them!
:lol:
not looking forward to sagging and wrinkling. I love the wisdom age provides but not that gravitational pull....

I dont really mean this, well sort of.... I dont mind the wrinkles that much and agree it is a sign of what we have lived through, the smiles, the laughter, the tears, the LIFE....

1-10.jpg

Tell that to Goldie :rolleyes:

:lol:

still cannot see those..
but I know what you are referring to BAD picture of her :lol: ! if she has ever seen that I am sure she died inside :angry:

im not just saying this but my mum is 52 and her face is just like CINDYs; wrinkle free and fresh looking.
however, BOTOX is very common these days and i know a lot of people who use it :shock:

this is how she does it.....its really not just good genes, light and make-up.
Its whats being done to just about every legit. fashion model pic.

check out this link.....make sure you move the mouse over the pic, which will show you what the lady looked like before airbrushing the pic....also, click on the other pics, too...

So do not feel bad.....nobody is perfect

Photos

scarlet

WOW!
thanks for sharing that link Photos
i know i know in the back of my mind that gals in mags have been touched up and all
but can't help but compare my ageing body - and feel a little crappy
this helps me feel a bit better... the 'real' or original pic - of her face for instance - makes me feel better b/c most if not all of us - as we pass 30 - look like that.

Cindy has a french cosmetic surgeon who started injecting her skin with vitamins 10 years ago according to herself in an interview for Extra.

Remember not to over cleanse or over moisturize, I see this
mistake made by people too often.
:doh:

scarletwild's link was amazing... Wow.

I see wrinkles around her eyes and near her smiling lines.

Just a few, just they're still there. I've seen her in person recently and she has aged and does have a few wrinkles.

My mother is 52 and she has "invisible" wrinkles, you have to look for them, they are not obvious. In addition to that, she has always had a better skin than mine (no pores, no anything). She has never used foundation in her life, only moisturers, nothing special.
Unfortunately, I haven't inherited her skin.
I am 29 and I something think that soon I am turning 30 and I don't know where all these years went. It is not wrinkles that worry me, but rather the idea that time goes by so quickly...

im not just saying this but my mum is 52 and her face is just like CINDYs; wrinkle free and fresh looking.

Same with my Mum. She's the same age and got mistaken for 29 the other day! She was talking to one of the new ladies at her work about how she was taking her son shopping for some new shoes for his birthday. The lady thought the son was 3 or 4 and my Mum was 29! Mum said, my son is 28 turning 29 and I'm 51. Mum was incredibly flattered. She regularly gets mistaken for 20 years younger than what she is.

I really, really hope I have her genes.

Cindy has a french cosmetic surgeon who started injecting her skin with vitamins 10 years ago according to herself in an interview for Extra.

Remember not to over cleanse or over moisturize, I see this
mistake made by people too often. :doh:
Agree about over-use of product. I want to know more about this French surgeon. Links? :wink:

Actually, I was told chemical peeling destorys the skin more than helps ( i was told by my dermo dr who warned me against it).

I'm over 40 and have very few wrinkles on my face. It's genetics and a great skincare routine. My hands, however, are a different story. It's really inevitable to get those lines especially when you're aging. We just have to learn to accept it :smile:.

I'm over 40 and have very few wrinkles on my face. It's genetics and a great skincare routine. My hands, however, are a different story. It's really inevitable to get those lines especially when you're aging. We just have to learn to accept it :smile:.

Karma for you....loved the part "
we just have to learn o accept it" wise words

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->