Cindy's Wrinkle Free Face

Discussion in 'The Beauty Cupboard' started by lele, Oct 13, 2003.

1. lele

lele New Member

:unsure:

does she have A wrinkle on her face?

2. tgp

tgp New Member

I think she is such an all American beauty-perfect still.

3. ShadeOfRed

ShadeOfRed New Member

If she wasn't wearing as much makeup and the pic was a close up, you'd probably see her 'real' skin better.

4. lele

lele New Member

it's pretty hard to hide wrinkles.... i have been obsessed with that recently, studying faces..... you cannot hide those lines with makeup, I dont think.....

she looks incredible.....

5. Acid

Acid yes

1) shes wearing make-up and there are probhably bright lights shining on her skin

2) the photographers flash takes away even more pigment so her skin looks better

3) she's barely smiling so you wont see any real lines

6. Oria

Oria New Member

I agree, damn you are good.

Lighting and make-up can hide many flaws...ever see Oprah without make-up, she's done shows proving its all make-up. Not trying to be mean just making a point.

I believe in moisturizing the skin and eating properly but creams can only do so much.

7. tealady

tealady New Member

She has a wrinkle on her neck, that's for sure. But so what? Wrinkles are a consequence of life. Keep living and you too will wrinkle. Why is our fear of death so strong that we act like wrinkles are the plague? :angry:

Feel free to ignore. I'm in a bit of a mood today. :wacko:

8. lele

lele New Member

i know i am learning to embrace age better but sometimes it is hard...
    :(

9. Serena

Serena New Member

Lele, i read on the other thread that you're turning 30 soon and i'm the same age :)
    30 is NOT old, and it's all about your state of mind anyway! I'm happier now with my looks & my life than i was 10 years ago.
    I don't know what Cindy does to her face, may be it's make up & lighting like Acid & others said, may be it's chemical peel or even botox. She can aford the best skin care, i'm sure B)

The main thing that i do to stay wrinkle-free for as long as possible is staying out of the sun, drinking plenty of water & not worrying too much...

10. lele

lele New Member

thanks for your sweet reply...
    you are right it is a state of mind and honestly... I have never been this way. I guess I have never turned 30 before... I have enjoyed getting older, never really looked back... but I am going through this strange time.... noticing more and more and getting too picky.... staying out the sun is huge and i love the sun so that is a big change to make and I have to quit frowning :)

11. charlottesometimes

charlottesometimes retro queen

Wait until you turn 40 ;) :lol: The only good thing is that your eyesight goes so you don't really see your wrinkles!! :lol: :lol:

Honestly tho', I agree with Serena. Avoiding the sun/wearing high SPF suncreen is the best thing that you can do for your skin. Apart from that, it's inevitable, no "miracle cream" will fend it off.

Lele, I think that getting older has a lot of positive sides....honestly I'm so much happier now than when I was in my 20s. True!! :flower:

12. tealady

tealady New Member

Definitely! One has a new perspective which is quite liberating. B)

13. lele

lele New Member

i am so much happier, content than i was even in my early 20's so i can only imagine it gets better....

thanks A LOT...
    i was having a down couple of days, you know those? everything seemed worse than it really is.....

14. LLaura

LLaura New Member

Botox!!

ETA Im not telling you to get botox. I meant thatswhy she has no wrinkles. Because she gets botox. It's a fact :flower:

15. Serena

Serena New Member

Yeah, i think so too. may be it's not the only procedure she does, but botox takes care of forehead & crow feet.
    Lele, i never was a fan of the beach or the sun (though i like a nice tan! :lol: ) so i don't miss it. But my best friend who's 28 & loooves the beach just like you do is having a hard time staying away fom the sun.
    i think everyone is experiencing those fears at one point or another. like lately i'm obsessing over my hair because it's used to be thick and now it's more fine :blush: and don't even get me started on body issues! :lol:

16. NIKKA

NIKKA New Member

I'm asian and we naturally avoid the sun. We use umbrellas when we go under the sun and we have bleaching salons :blink: instead of tanning salons. Anyway when I moved to the US everyone was saying what a lovely tan I could have. Tried worshipping the sun for one summer , sure I looked great with a tan and I did not burn but I haven't tried it again. I just go use Tan in a bottle now. I'm 36 and I do not have wrinkles yet but I know its coming :(

17. caala a.

caala a. New Member

wrinkles are the SEXIEST on a beautiful face!!

not particularly talking about cindy-i don't find her beautiful but... if we're talking about wrinkles.. it's unique in every one of us and the best proof of the years we've gone through. i believe that wisdom-if you're smart enough to have it- will always make you attractive, and it is the wrinkles that will underline those experiences!!!

i'm 21 btw :)

18. Kelsey

Kelsey New Member

i think that i like some of them! they are showing physically the laughing we have done and also the worries that we have had.
    if i don't have some wrinkles some day, i'm going to wonder if i laughed enough!
    :lol:

19. PradaP

PradaP New Member

no big deal :p

my mum is 44 and has a wrinkle free face! no botox, no surgery, just sunblock and good genes ;)

20. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

maybe Cindy can give some suggestions to Goldie :lol:

[​IMG]