Cinema Secrets

Discussion in 'The Beauty Cupboard' started by m a n d y, Jan 25, 2009.

1. m a n d y

m a n d y New Member

Just wondering if anyone else has tried the Cinema Secrets rage? In particular their foundations?

I've been reading into the products, after hearing some great reviews online.
    But the products are quite scarce, especially here in Australia

Even though the products are directed at stage and cinema use, apparently a lot of peeps are using them for day to day makeup wear.

2. angela xx

angela xx New Member

I have two different shades of their foundation. It is very very pigmented, so it will cover up just about anything and because of that I think it's more useful as a concealer than as a foundation. I don't really know how/why people would use it all over their face. Right now I only use them to cover up my undereye circles because mineral makeup agrees with my acne-prone skin much better. But it does look surprisingly natural and uncakey and thick looking for stage makeup.

3. goregeous

goregeous New Member

Cinema Secrets products are very nice, but I wouldn't suggest the foundations for an everday use, unless like angela xx suggested for concealing only. Their products are made mainly for film/tv/stage so they do have a lot of coverage. I have a bunch of their products in my kit but hardly ever use except for special effects, they're just too heavy to be wearing unless you're on camera.

4. Sun_Goddess01

Sun_Goddess01 New Member

This brand looks really nice. I like a lot of coverage especially when I go out at night. I would probably buy a smaller jar.