Cinema Secrets

m a n d y

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has tried the Cinema Secrets rage? In particular their foundations?

I've been reading into the products, after hearing some great reviews online.
But the products are quite scarce, especially here in Australia

Even though the products are directed at stage and cinema use, apparently a lot of peeps are using them for day to day makeup wear.

I have two different shades of their foundation. It is very very pigmented, so it will cover up just about anything and because of that I think it's more useful as a concealer than as a foundation. I don't really know how/why people would use it all over their face. Right now I only use them to cover up my undereye circles because mineral makeup agrees with my acne-prone skin much better. But it does look surprisingly natural and uncakey and thick looking for stage makeup.

Cinema Secrets products are very nice, but I wouldn't suggest the foundations for an everday use, unless like angela xx suggested for concealing only. Their products are made mainly for film/tv/stage so they do have a lot of coverage. I have a bunch of their products in my kit but hardly ever use except for special effects, they're just too heavy to be wearing unless you're on camera.

This brand looks really nice. I like a lot of coverage especially when I go out at night. I would probably buy a smaller jar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->