f8151f59ed99.jpg

b37d68944465.jpg

82443d10e0c6.jpg

9c6cb13dad12.jpg

161c91c7c342.jpg

35143f1c95ba.jpg

9502b6c1d8ba.jpg

source: snapped by me

I like it, cos it's a different but, i preffer Eva looking more like Eva,herself

Last edited by a moderator:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMarlon!!! ♥ thank u!
i LOVE the fact that eva doesnt look like her lol. something new, finally!! great stuff.

I'm the furthest thing from a Eva Longoria fan, but she looks great there. Mostly because she doesn't look at all like she normally does! :D

Rie by Gregory Derkenne

Kirsten Owen by Manuela Pavesi

Colette by Gregory Derkenne

Tasha Tilberg by Gregory Derkenne

Liberty Ross by Sol Sanchez

Citizen K always provides an unique perspective on fashion and this month it focuses its attention on the iconic allure of true model’s models. The stars of 1 Model Management are shining brightly in a series of editorials that play to the strengths of each girl. Whether it is the tantalizing Rie Rasmussen turning on the sex appeal in shades of black and white, Tasha Tilberg getting tough in the way only she can, Colette Pechekhonova as a vision of pure luxury, Liberty Ross giving us a bit of her quintessential cool or Kirsten Owen looking as edgy as the day she debuted, there is really something wonderful in each story and be sure to pay special attention to Benoit Bethume’s killer styling throughout!

Models.Com

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Bridget's edit! Very cool and Halloween-ish! But in a fashion way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->