ck Calvin Klein S/S 2010 : Constance, Liu Wen, Mirte, Mark & Will by Craig McDean

waffles

Reaction score
2yvoxep.jpg

As for ck Calvin Klein, which will only run in Europe, Craig McDean shot models Liu Wen, Constance, Mirte, Mark Cox and Will Eustace in Los Angeles.
wwd.com

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh I think I know exactly where that was shot at. I'm already in love with this. I love how the salmon red just pops in this lonely blu-ish scenery. Plus, Constance looks absolutely stunning. Can't wait for Liu's shots to surface.

The contrast of clothes and setting is very cool.
And I'm eager to see Eustace's shots also.
ck Calvin Klein is becoming a favorite of mine.

And is it just me or, from the neck down, would you mistake Cox's body of a woman?

Personally, I don't like the constrast between the colors. But I'm glad that Constance got a campaign though.

I love the colours! So eye catching :heart:
Can't wait to see more

It's almost hypnotising. I literally couldn't take my eyes off it, and I'm still trying to figure out how salmon and baby blue could make for such a striking combination. Without looking totally garish.

What a cast :heart:
The angle and colours are gorgeous. It feels like they're a superhero ready to save the world with their hi-tech bike.

Erghh I hate the blue and red contrast, its so tacky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well for a start the red suit on the guy is repulsive. I do like the contrast though. Blue and Red are awesome colours to contrast in photography in my opinion; it gives the campaign a futuristic/cyberpunk touch, especially with that motorcycle and semi-industrial background.

this ad is very bland.lets just hope liu doesn't end up getting just one shot.

Get rid of the ridiculous motorcycle and I'm all about this. Incredibly dynamic and strong.

I hate the motorcycle too - it takes half of the advertising space. It makes me think "is CK selling motorcycle now?" :lol:

But I love the cast and the colors :woot:

Liu Wen!:woot: I can't wait to see her shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->