Claire's

Kimkhuu

Reaction score
Ok, maybe people of my age are not targeted by a store like Claire's, but I just browsed through their website Claire's website and they have some pretty decent stuff. And all at a good price!

Faux peacock earrings for 4.25$ :

indeed. i walked in an browsed recently and thought, hmmmm, cute stuff!! and you can go on a shopping spree and still have enough money for dinner and a movie :innocent: hee.

I love Claire's and shop there quite often. Thank you for posting these great items kimkhuu, I want those peacock earrings! :woot: :heart:

thanks kim...i was just looking for some of this stuff and wonderring where i wa gonna get it cheap...last year claire's wa such crap that i didn't even think to go there...

so thanks so much for bringing this up... :flower:

Claire's has changed ALOT in the past two years, they actually have some fashion forward items. If you can steer past the knockoff uggs and the Initial items, you'll find lots of retro inspired looks at the sale stuff is GREAT. Can we say, 10 for $5?

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Aug 13 2004, 05:07 PM
Can we say, 10 for $5?
[snapback]331325[/snapback]​

woah...i missed that...i willl have to go back and look again...
are the stores just as good?... :flower:

Originally posted by Kimkhuu@Aug 13 2004, 07:03 PM
Ok, maybe people of my age are not targeted by a store like Claire's, but I just browsed through their website Claire's website and they have some pretty decent stuff. And all at a good price!

Faux peacock earrings for 4.25$ :
[snapback]330911[/snapback]​

i :heart: those earrings! very pretty!

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 13 2004, 03:33 PM
[snapback]331366[/snapback]​

i think so. but claire's stores are kind of messy/crowded though :blink:

My problem with claires is so frequently they are poorly made. Maybe I'll go in a check again though I do have those peacock feather earrings. :blush:

Originally posted by dramatique@Aug 13 2004, 06:53 PM
My problem with claires is so frequently they are poorly made. Maybe I'll go in a check again though I do have those peacock feather earrings. :blush:
[snapback]331429[/snapback]​

IMO, Claire's is the h&m of accessories. It's a decent enough place as long as you realize that you get what you pay for, and you're not paying very much. Plus they play really crap music.

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 13 2004, 05:33 PM

THAT'S when I really love to shop there! Mostly something of everything is left over, it's the best bargain in the world

yeah I find that from far away things are okay but when you get up close it's ugmo....that said I do find decent things there every once and awhile

Claires is a disaster! LOL But I hate how designers charge over $100 for feather earrings!!!! I say get those at Claires!

I used to shop at Claires in jr. high, in fact the saleswomen knew me by name... :ninja:

But I quit going when I got older and got tired of turtle earrings and jelly shoes. Hm. I like that snake ring though. Maybe I could drop in again.

Originally posted by softgrey+Aug 13 2004, 05:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Aug 13 2004, 05:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>woah...i missed that...i willl have to go back and look again...
[/b]

The 10 for 5 isn't on the website, but they frequently have those sales in the stores. First they'll put everything on the rack at appx. 50% (10 becomes 4.49... I don't really know their formula :huh: ). Then, if you check back in a week, it has become two or three racks and it's 10 items for 5 dollars if you buy ten. :smile:

<!--QuoteBegin-dramatique
@Aug 13 2004, 06:53 PM
My problem with claires is so frequently they are poorly made.
[snapback]331429[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Does it really matter when buying plastic 50s-esque jewelry, diamond earrings that are going to be lost at prom, and headbands?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"