Classic Chanel Bags

ALAIA GIRL

Reaction score
I EVERYONE

I NEED YOUR HELP I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SBY COULD POST PICS OF CHANEL BAGS FROM THE FASHION SHOWS (winter 2003/2004 and summer2004)
I REALLY NEED GREAT PICS. I VE BEEN ON CHANEL.COM BUT I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE PICS. I HOPE YOU WILL HELP ME. THANX BYE

Whoa what's on the chain of that bag? and the leather looks nothing like mine... neither lambskin nor caviar :blink:

Originally posted by meowmix@Feb 17th, 2004 - 10:39 pm
Whoa what's on the chain of that bag? and the leather looks nothing like mine... neither lambskin nor caviar :blink:
actually we havent got that pic on this forum yet. :woot:
i was looking for it too since i saw the bag in the CHANEL boutique the other day and fell in love with it.

the chain is made of lots of color charms with the logo/hearts/etc. :heart:

it also comes in very very small in black. its absolutely stunning.. and its lambskin indeed :wink:

Originally posted by leyla m.+Feb 17th, 2004 - 5:42 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Feb 17th, 2004 - 5:42 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-meowmix@Feb 17th, 2004 - 10:39 pm
actually we havent got that pic on this forum yet. :woot:
i was looking for it too since i saw the bag in the CHANEL boutique the other day and fell in love with it.

the chain is made of lots of color charms with the logo/hearts/etc. :heart:

it also comes in very very small in black. its absolutely stunning.. and its lambskin indeed :wink: [/b][/quote]
I'll try to get a picture of my pink caviar sometime as I have it here with me at school... but my lilac lambskin doesn't look that shiny :blink: :unsure:

I'm trying to come up with a similar chain idea, with hearts interlocking, I would love to get a close up of the Chanel chain, anyone know where I can get a good picture.

I suppose I could sneak into Chanel in London with my mobile phone camera!! :P

Love Chanel bags!

Originally posted by ALAIA GIRL@Feb 18th, 2004 - 10:30 am
AND THIS ONE....
post-15-1077118256.jpg
hey
u really like pink bags dont u?
hahaha... :P
i also like the same one but in white! it's sooo clean!
what u think?

anyway, did u say u r going to buy one from the fall collection or the spring one?
have u bought it already? i'm excited!

:woot: the white one is beautiful!!

this is my baby... :blush:

errr excuse the horrible picture quality :doh:

Oh my god :woot: :woot:

I love it !! I need it in white and can be in pink :P

Thanks for the pics :wink:

I would be sooo paranoid about the white, especially if its in the lambskin! I chose to leave my lilac lambskin at home because i was afraid it would get marked up or scratched... :shock: I adore white bags, but I think i'm too scatterbrained for them :doh:

MEOW, that color is great. :woot:

i got the bag in black and silver hardware. and you are right. they are very sensitive to scratches :cry:
so i wouldnt wanna get alighter color...even though i just love this bag.

there is 2 sizes. mine is the bigger one and cost 1250 euros :wink:

On the Chanel website, there is a lovely bag^_^ , on Fashion => Collections => Accessories => Accessories Fall Winter 2005-2006. It is the 17th item along the line, a small lambskin bag of the description 'Small quilted lambskin camera case'.

Does anybody know the model, price, perhaps dimensions and the actual colour(I can't tell if it's peach/white/pink:unsure: ) of this bag? It would be a great help:D as I really like it but cannot find out about b/c I do not live near a Chanel Boutique:cry:but am going to NY soon.

I would post a picture of this bag but I can't find one and I can't get it from the website:( . But if anyone has any clues, I would be truly grateful:D .

Is this the one? If you call chanel customer sevice number they should be able to give you the style number.

Website09.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->