Classic Hairstyles

Discussion in 'Hair Care' started by desertrose05, Sep 24, 2004.

1. desertrose05

desertrose05 New Member

I need some suggestions! I have long, about elbow-length straight, fairly thick hair. It is all one length (no layers) and no fringe (bangs). Anyway, I have had this "hairstyle" FOREVER and I'm bored to death with it. I want a new style, but I also want to keep the length (layers are Ok). I like Jessica Simpson's hair, but I'm afraid that it's too trendy. What would be some good classic hairstyles for long hair?

2. breathe0xygen

breathe0xygen I loved you

3. sefis

sefis New Member

Kinda offtopic but I was looking at the mens hairstyles on there and was really surprised to see one of my friends pics on there as an example. He's Brandon Davidson, perhaps you have seen him as a competitor in the amazing race 5. His hair looks pretty good in that pic, much better than it looked during the race but then again he couldnt get it cut for several months.

url
    [​IMG]

4. Tuti*Fruiti

Tuti*Fruiti New Member

What do you think of this style desertrose? Chloe

My hair is the same except a bit shorter and it's blonde but seems a bit brassy. I was thinking of getting lowlights last week but I now I really want bangs like the girls from the Chloe A/W 2004/2005 ads and I love the colour too.

I'd love to hear your opinions TFSers as you are the most fashion/style savvy people I can think of! :flower:

5. Tuti*Fruiti

Tuti*Fruiti New Member

these are the other styles I like

6. desertrose05

desertrose05 New Member

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Tuti*Fruiti - I also was thinking about getting a Julia Stegner cut. I love Dewi's color, but I'm kind of afraid to go that blonde (my hair is naturally medium-light blonde). I also like this one, by Gemma Ward.

7. Erin

Erin Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

If I were you, I would start with some bangs... if that isn't too catastrophic for you, I would go ahead with layers after that :flower:

8. Aida.Sevan

Aida.Sevan New Member

I was searching for this kind of thing for ages!!! Thanx a lot! :heart: :woot: