Classifieds for Fashion Jobs / Careers ... Where to Search for a Job?

belladawn

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a list of fashion JOb Websites or MAgazine Jobs Etc.....

I always find stuff on Careerbuilder, Hotjobs, Yahoo jobs... uhhh.... Stylecareers.com and there's always WWD.com

Thanks My sister just graduated Witha B.A. and has been looking....I'll let her know

fashion job resources

Hi, All. Does anyone have any great resources for fashion jobs? I am looking for a new gig or career change...

Thanks,

SB

If you go back to the Fashion Spot - Front Row - Careers and Education there is loads of useful info there :flower:

Fashion job resources

Here's what I use...

Sites: hotjobs.com (lot of headhunters and crap jobs), monster.com (ditto), wwd.com (the bible), just-style.com (a few gigs), apparelnews.net (LA Jobs), thefashiontool.com (if you don't see a job you like you can email them and they will find jobs for you and post them on the site), theretailtool.com (ditto, got my last job using them, costs a couple bucks).

Networking is always best...hey, you're at the right space!

KK:P

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this thread is mostly on internships but does anyone know of any good websites for jobs within the fashion industry?

Fashion career websites

I had this link bookmarked, that had tons of fashion career opportunities but because my computer crashed its gone..i dont remember the exact name either..:(

Can anyone help please?

Merged with exising thread with same name.

Please do an advance search for a thread before starting a new one, per our Community Rules. If you need help, there's a thread about Searches in the Member Support Forum. Thanks!

I'd also like to highly recommend LinkedIn.com. Even though it's a professional networking site technically, there are some good jobs in their jobs section. Plus, it's a terrific way to network internally and also find many recruiters/headhunters.

I have recently found fashioncareers.com. I haven't gotten any jobs from it, but I thought I would share anyways :flower:

Classifieds for Fashion Jobs / Careers ... Where to Search for a Job?

basically im on a gap year doing 4 internships. i need to find work to pay the rent but want it to be fashion related.

anyone know of any websites?

im in london

thanks

there was a thread about this, can't seem to find it...
educo mentioned 24seventalent.com. they're a placement agency but they also post job ads on their site

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"