Claude Montana Men's Collection

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by kit, Jun 24, 2004.

1. kit

kit New Member

I have just discovered that the new Claude Montana men's collection , advertised in Vogue Hommes International is actually on sale in GALERIES LAFAYETTE on Boulevard Haussmann in Paris .

I am unsure as to whether this is just a collection made under licence from those who now own Montana's name , as was the recent collection for men made by BAUMLER of Austria , but designed by a ' team ' with Claude Montana only as a ' consultant ' .
    This collection was cancelled last year .

This new collection is made by an Italian firm , I believe, and I have the reference HERE :-

http://www.fashionmagazine.it/archivionews...=279&currPage=1

Ithink I can understand most of this , but perhaps those with a better knowledge of Italian could enlighten me further .

HOWEVER , the upshot of all this is that I am making an HUMBLE request to any member of TFS who lives in Paris , or anyone who is visiting Paris , who has the slightest inclination to help me on this : could they please check this collection out in the menswear department at Galeries Lafayette at Boulevard Haussemann and report back on what they find .

This would earn my undying gratitude :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

KIT :flower:

2. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

i'll ask a close friend in Paris and i promise to get back to you on this kit :flower:

3. kit

kit New Member

MANY MANY THANKS for your kindness , LENA :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

KIT :blush:

4. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme