Claude Montana Men's Collection

kit

Reaction score
I have just discovered that the new Claude Montana men's collection , advertised in Vogue Hommes International is actually on sale in GALERIES LAFAYETTE on Boulevard Haussmann in Paris .

I am unsure as to whether this is just a collection made under licence from those who now own Montana's name , as was the recent collection for men made by BAUMLER of Austria , but designed by a ' team ' with Claude Montana only as a ' consultant ' .
This collection was cancelled last year .

This new collection is made by an Italian firm , I believe, and I have the reference HERE :-

http://www.fashionmagazine.it/archivionews...=279&currPage=1

Ithink I can understand most of this , but perhaps those with a better knowledge of Italian could enlighten me further .

HOWEVER , the upshot of all this is that I am making an HUMBLE request to any member of TFS who lives in Paris , or anyone who is visiting Paris , who has the slightest inclination to help me on this : could they please check this collection out in the menswear department at Galeries Lafayette at Boulevard Haussemann and report back on what they find .

This would earn my undying gratitude :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

KIT :flower:

i'll ask a close friend in Paris and i promise to get back to you on this kit :flower:

Originally posted by Lena@Jun 24th, 2004 - 1:25 pm
i'll ask a close friend in Paris and i promise to get back to you on this kit :flower:
MANY MANY THANKS for your kindness , LENA :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

KIT :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->