Clements Ribeiro S.S.'04 London

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
nothing exeptional, apart their very welcome final departure from the '80s timewrap.
not sure about the much talked about Wallis Simpson influence though.
the 30's -40's prints are there, their stripes were a bit boring when not paired with dots, the liquid shine finale and the metalic lace skirt highlight the Clements Ribeiro collection

photos from style.com

I like it! :blush:

I love their take on these season's trends. The bright prints on some sweaters are so right for now and the plaid on some jackets are really cute so are the vintage-y floaty dresses. :heart:

Still lots of stuff derived from past collections at Cacharel, but over-all a good collection going well with the mood for S / S '04. B)

i like this collection too... especially the see through black dress with the tulip black sleeves.

I liked the collection i just don't think it is something I would personally wear. However the prints are fab i agree.

I like it expecially that black dress on the second set, but ist nothing specia :flower: l

Hello metallics and prints. :shock: I'm really not looking forward to S/S if this is what we have to look forward to. :neutral: Nothing against this collection per se, but the overall feeling I'm getting from the collections I've seen so far. :wacko:

I like a few of the pieces here and there but its nothing really great.

I like it! Nothing exceptionally stunning but tons of things I would wear. Lots of eyecandy stuff. :smile:

I like almost the entire collection ... wud look forward to sport sme of the looks!

I don't like prints, although I do like a couple of those ensembles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->