Cloak Fall 2004

Scott

Stitch:the Hand
Reaction score
This is my fave of the entire collection

One more. The rest of this can be seen at newyorkmetro.com in the fashion section.

i leikt he edwardian style alot, i love the wraped scarf, very intresting

thx scott :flower:

It's a good collection for Cloak. Season's past they usually just did what typical high-end menswear but, this season they did an Edwardian theme and made it urban and modern (but still in the "Cloak" mood of before). Plus the pieces have intresting details and craftmanship. :woot:

Thanks, Scott. :flower:

Whoo! I love this look! I wish people would actually dress like this!.... :woot:

It was an interesting mix,that's for sure. I liked how easily how both the edwardian/victorian influences combined with the more urbane. Duffle coats mixed with vests and oxford-style shirting, but all was quite balanced and consistent. And the sashes were quite an interesting touch.

It was an interesting mix,that's for sure. I liked how easily how both the edwardian/victorian influences combined with the more urbane. Duffle coats mixed with vests and oxford-style shirting, but all was quite balanced and consistent. And the sashes were quite an interesting touch.

I agree. :flower:

Me too. I go mad for those prince/princess shoulder shapes like in that first picture.

very cool for a chick menswear collection...a bit different, edgy at the same time and wearable.

Very, very nice. I'm glad Cloak is starting to make waves.

:woot: love it. a bit feminin but not overtly so. very nice :heart:

thanks scott B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"