Cloak Fall 2004

It's okay...the suits are nice but it's all very cliched kind of north-east European gothic...I can see Karl wearing nearly all of it...

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Feb 9th, 2004 - 1:28 pm
:woot: love it. a bit feminin but not overtly so. very nice :heart:

thanks scott B)
ditto-thanks scott

"Prince Charming-ridicule is nothing to be scared of...
don't you ever-don't you ever...lower yourself, forgetting all your standards"
-Adam Ant(back in the day...) :innocent: :innocent:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Feb 9th, 2004 - 1:47 pm
It's okay...the suits are nice but it's all very cliched kind of north-east European gothic...I can see Karl wearing nearly all of it...
very good- :lol: definitely very Karl...but much better-he's soooo pretentious! this all looks very authentic- :heart:

Scott-your fave is also mine... :buzz:

Would it be far-fetched if I were to say I find their style better Hedi and Raf? Maybe not so much Raf but I dunno,its more romantic to me and like softgrey said,even more authentic.

Originally posted by Scott@Feb 9th, 2004 - 4:49 pm
Would it be far-fetched if I were to say I find their style better Hedi and Raf? Maybe not so much Raf but I dunno,its more romantic to me and like softgrey said,even more authentic.
Hmm, maybe not too far fetched. But then again, I think Hedi for Dior is early Raf + Ann Dem + a touch of glamour.

I think they (Cloak) are still looking for their "style". I can't quite make that single something that connects their collections.

Originally posted by Scott@Feb 8th, 2004 - 10:19 pm
Me too. I go mad for those prince/princess shoulder shapes like in that first picture.
mE TO! :shock: :P :heart:

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Feb 8th, 2004 - 9:24 pm
It's a good collection for Cloak. Season's past they usually just did what typical high-end menswear
I woudl certiny not say they where every "typical" menswear :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Spacemiu+Feb 9th, 2004 - 11:53 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spacemiu @ Feb 9th, 2004 - 11:53 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ignitioned32@Feb 8th, 2004 - 9:24 pm
It's a good collection for Cloak. Season's past they usually just did what typical high-end menswear
I woudl certiny not say they where every "typical" menswear :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Ahem :rolleyes: Cloak S/S '04 That collection was so typical high-end avant-garde menswear.

Originally posted by ignitioned32+Feb 13th, 2004 - 6:35 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ignitioned32 @ Feb 13th, 2004 - 6:35 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Spacemiu@Feb 9th, 2004 - 11:53 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-ignitioned32
@Feb 8th, 2004 - 9:24 pm

I woudl certiny not say they where every "typical" menswear :rolleyes:
Ahem :rolleyes: Cloak S/S '04 That collection was so typical high-end avant-garde menswear. [/b][/quote]
I agree with you Igni. Alot of their previous collections had that familiar vibe that Xavier/Raf/Hedi/Les Hommes have going already. This one seems alot more distinct and perhaps even a bit fresher in the Victorian elements.

I wouldn't compare hedi slimane for dior w/this collection. I think they both have a strong point of view and they are both doing it well. It's a slightly different customer, which I think is good...options are always good, something for everyone...if i were a guy, i would wear both, depending on the occasion and my mood... :heart:

:shock: very interesting NY menswear , thanks for bringing this up scott* :heart:

Originally posted by Lena@Feb 13th, 2004 - 3:32 pm
:shock: very interesting NY menswear , thanks for bringing this up scott* :heart:
Lena,you know who's friends with these guys? I'll give you a hint,the namesake of his own label is that of a certain German artist :wink:

:lol: plus i'm meeting him in a few days in Paris right?
i had no idea, thanks scott* :flower:

I think I'd add a little distance :-) to that clothes, a little bit "joke" as well. I mean I would dress those models (hihi) less authenticly, def. more fun.

Thanks Scot for posting:-)

Breeches!! I really Like this and I wish I could wear this. It looks great. Very dark priesty. I wear those kind of gloves all the time anyway.

Originally posted by ahhGucci@Feb 20th, 2004 - 1:21 pm
Breeches!! I really Like this and I wish I could wear this. It looks great. Very dark priesty. I wear those kind of gloves all the time anyway.
That's my favourite look from the show ahhGucci! I know that I for one would be very happy if you dressed like that... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->