Coach Holiday 09

thecoveted

Reaction score
Coach is doing a campaign with 30 Bloggers, I had the opportunity to style 3 items from the holiday collection with my wardrobe.

4120025124_bc9df3b1cb_o.jpg

4120024526_51e235f815_o.jpg

The large Audrey textured bag
4120024248_a7e9796605_o.jpg

The Brooke silver sequin bag
4120024894_e12b09e3c2_o.jpg

Photo credit, Jennine Tamm with help from Wendy Brandes. You can use these photos if you like, but please credit my blog The Coveted with link to the-coveted.com

What was the third bag? Did you have a favourite? Did you think the Audrey was a fairly versatile bag? (You're just adorable by the way!:flower:)

oh, the third 'bag' was a pair of motorcycle gloves... i decided to use that instead. wasn't sure if the moderators would allow gloves in the handbag forum.
sorry!

ooh, and the Audrey... I LOVE it...been using it every day for the last month, and it's really versatile.
What was the third bag? Did you have a favourite? Did you think the Audrey was a fairly versatile bag? (You're just adorable by the way!:flower:)

you look really good on those photos, my favorite is the first!

super cute! Love the idea of the campaign (I really think Coach has been stepping it up for the past 1-2 seasons) and your styling! Were the motorcycle gloves yours or Coach? I LOVE them. I've been looking for the perfect short gloves. Please tell me they aren't vintage or hard to find!

eta: I see they are Coach! Do you have any idea on the price point? I can't find the gloves on their website.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->