Cobra Starship

Emilee

Reaction score
Cobra Starship is an American pop punk/synthpop band created by former Midtown bassist and lead vocalist Gabe Saporta in 2005 in New York, New York. Other members are guitarist Ryland Blackinton, bassist Alex Suarez, Nate Novarro on drums, and Victoria Asher on keytar, all of whom provide backing vocals. The group released their debut album While the City Sleeps, We Rule the Streets in 2006, which they followed with ¡Viva la Cobra! in 2007. They most recently released Hot Mess in 2009. The group is currently perhaps best known for their hit singles "Snakes on a Plane (Bring It)" and "Good Girls Go Bad".

1036c87.jpg

2qaut81.jpg

2li94wx.jpg

qzhq1l.jpg

I've been wanting to make a Cobra-thread for such a long time but I always forget to do it :smile: I'm like a crazy Cobra Starship-fan haha!

Their new video for "Hot Mess"

^^ I agree. Even the group name itself is already rad! Cobra Starship! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cobra Starship Boys Like Girls OP fall music tour in NYC November 24, 2009 - celebritycity¨

My Chemical Romance
3.7 Million Albums Sold
Styling by Ilaria Urbinati

Cobra Starship
1,551,030 Digital Sales of Hit Single “Good Girls Go Bad”
Styling by James Worthington DeMolet

The next VMAN Magazine is the “How-To” Issue (#17), featuring five of the hottest pop stars, including tween sensation Justin Bieber, Adam Lambert, Gerard and Mikey Way from My Chemical Romance and Gabe Saporta of Cobra Starship. Each pop star was shot by Mark Abrahams, including Bieber, who arrived on shoot after the VEVO launch party still sporting the now famous lipstick mark he received from Rihanna.

Pop music in 2010 can mean just about anything. From TV to tween and emo to rock, if you look good and sound good, the world will love you. Meet five guys who wear their songs on their shirtsleeves

Credits
Photography by Mark Abrahams
VMan Magazine
*VMAN #17 does not hit newsstands until January 28, 2010.
Source | Awake-Smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->