Coco Butter

The scent and the texture of pure butter is so great. I really does work to improve scars, too, but be careful if you're using it on your face and you have ance-prone skin. I'd never really thought to try in on my face, because cocoa oil is supposed to be very comedogenic oil (there are many other non-comedogenic oils) I tried it on a few red marks from random zits and the redness went away very quickly, but little pimples broke out in all of the spots where I put the cocoa butter. :cry:

I doesn't break me out anywhere else on my body, but I have a face that just wants to break out for any reason, so I'll just stick to what has been working for me lately and save the cocoa butter for the rest of my bod.

does it really help reduce the appearence of scars? what about ones that have been there awhile?

could i get it from the body shop? or does anyone no where to get some in Newcastle?

I think that it will still help older scars. It might not make as much of an impact as it would on fresh scars, but it's inexpensive to try, so go for it. I'm sure you can find in at a health/vitamin store.

Here is a list of oils ranked by their comedogenicity, in case anyine is interested. I've used jojoba oil, apricot kernal, evening primrose, hazelnut and many others straight and as a base for other essential oils, on my own face, with no acne issues.

I got some cocoa butter off cowboyboots^ from the bodyshop for christmas...i'm gonna start using it on scars...i'll report back :flower:

So I went over to the Body Shop online store for some much needed (at least I think so! :P ) pampering and I noticed their best seller is: Cocoa Butter Body Butter. Just thought that was amusing. :D

What I find great about this product. Its cheap and lasts forever! I have all of my friends, even my mom using it now!

Palmers Cocoa Butter smelt gross when I used it, and it attracted bugs to the window of my bathroom (next to where I had my giant pump bottle) I would suggest anyone use that...

It's a great product that I've been using for years now. It makes my skin look healthy and glowy :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->