Colcci F/W 11.12 São Paulo

Fatalefashion

Reaction score
gisele-bundchen-colcci-desfile.jpg

Photo by André Bittencourt

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for sharing, FF, just don't forget to comply with title etiquette for upcoming threads (F/W 11.12 São Paulo instead of FW 11 SPFW).. and as always, any talk or mention of a model belongs in Supporting Cast. :flower:

thanks for sharing, FF, just don't forget to comply with title etiquette for upcoming threads (F/W 11.12 São Paulo instead of FW 11 SPFW).. and as always, any talk or mention of a model belongs in Supporting Cast. :flower:

Yes, no problem thanks. :wink:

Errrmmm well, being a mod here I guess that the no model talk policy extends to stars walking the catwalk (yes, Im referring to Ashton).

Honestly I dont get the appeal of this label. To me it just seems that they hype themselves getting famous people to do the runway and I guess some heavy ad campaigns and then it results in commercial success.

The clothes are just as merit(less) as the stuff you can find at MNG, imho.

The last part of the show seemed much better to me.

I wish I could see the video as well it seems awesome! The video has country restrictions~

I don't know...
I think I'd like to see hqs or full looks because I don't like the first look,it looks unflattering on the model (Gisele), how will it look on anyone else? everything else seems nice.
Very wearable

I don't know...
I think I'd like to see hqs or full looks because I don't like the first look,it looks unflattering on the model (Gisele), how will it look on anyone else? everything else seems nice.
Very wearable

yes, the granny panties. didn't work at Dolce Gabbana either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->