Cole Haan

Neiman's and Dillards carry them too. Cole-Haan also has their own stores. You might be able to find the brand at a discount at NM Last Call.

No, but if you feel like traveling there's a Cole Haan outlet store in Primm, Nevada (I-15 south of Las Vegas, at CA state line)

I love CH. There's an outlet store near where I live, so everything's reasonably priced. Their shoes are SO comfortable too.

fashionista-ta said:
Neiman's and Dillards carry them too. Cole-Haan also has their own stores. You might be able to find the brand at a discount at NM Last Call.

Oh cool. I live very close to a Dillards. I've never been inside it but I've heard they are a lot less pricey than Macys. But then again, it's still a department store so they probably can't mark anything down until it goes out of style. Seems like I'm out of luck unless I want to pay retail, which I don't! :rolleyes:

^ I wouldn't say Dillards is less pricey than Macy's--I hardly ever go in Macy's except for their MAC store, but my impression is that Dillard's is more upscale. Could just be that we have a crappy Macy's here too. But the prices for Cole-Haan at retail should be pretty much the same wherever you go.

fashionista-ta said:
^ I wouldn't say Dillards is less pricey than Macy's--I hardly ever go in Macy's except for their MAC store, but my impression is that Dillard's is more upscale. Could just be that we have a crappy Macy's here too. But the prices for Cole-Haan at retail should be pretty much the same wherever you go.
unfortunately here in Louisville the Macys is pretty crappy and I have heard not much better about Dillards. But in any case, I would bet money on what you say about Cole Haan prices being the same everywhere. I was just hoping. Can't hurt to ask, usually, but I'm afraid I set myself up for disappointment on this one!:(

I think these have to be the most gorgeous and practical shoes ever made. I can see them working for ever occasion. Cole Haan is owned b Nike, so there's a cushioning. I want them so badly, but $265! :cry:

CARMA AIR PUMP Collection
$265.00
Style # D20467

D20868_A
D20466_A

D21028_A
D20467_A

Reviving a dead thread, how is the quality of Cole Haan shoes, specifically its men shoes. Are they durable and comfortable. About how long do they last. How are the materials? I constantly see the brand on the sample sale sights, and while the women´s shoes don´t really appeal to me, the men´s shoes have me wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->