Collection of Style by H&M

the fabric is much better than H&M its a whole different approach I don't think the two should really be compared.

I like how they still have that burned orange for summer 08..I see it everywhere now..

i visited the london store...
for americans...
to get an idea of comparable quality and style....

i would say it reminded me a LOT of club monaco...
it's nothing liike h&m...
it's just owned by the same people..
just like banana is compared to old navy, in terms of quality and price difference...

but it's more on the euro trendy side than banana..
which is why i say it's like club monaco...

with the dollar bing what it is..
the prices were really too high for me to purchase much...
i got a black skirt...that's the only thing that actually looked good on me...even though i brought tons with me into the fitting room...

the quality and fit is still not the same as designer...

but if you are in europe...
it's definitely one of the better options out there now...imo...
:flower:

very marni!...
lots of tops, dresses and skirts in cotton shirting fabric...
i imagine you'd need to dry clean these...
so not really wash and wear type stuff...
more 'work' type clothes...
with some cute tops to mix in...
good accessories as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
the new marie claire us magazine had a great gray knit dress which is a pure knock off of a chloe but really cute I have to have it

I agree it's really similar in terms to Club Monaco especially in terms of the palate which is a lot of neutrals (at least when I was there) and that is mostly what Club Monoco runs on though I would say slightly more fashion forward than them.

I'm quite annoyed though because I wanted to go to the store and ended up making a dash in when I was looking for the cinema on regent st. Well I dashed in to get a quick look and saw a GREAT pair of flat boots but my friend was looking on the A to Z to find the cinema. Turns out we were heading the wrong way up Regent St. so I didn't have time to try on the boots as we needed to dash back down and now i'd really like those boots and Cos doesn't have an online presence.....boo!

very marni!...
that's exactly what I thought, high street Marni. I bought 2 shirts from the store on regent street and it's practically the same style and cut, even down to the design of the collar as Marni's mens summer collection.

Reiss might have loose some of their customer too because of COS. :P

:heart:

okay this is an old thread i see..but i was wondering, how do europeans even order from the site. most of what i see ordered from blogs i cannot find on the shop online tab for the site
Its confusing!

^because there's no online order available yet for COS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->