Columbus (OH) Shopping

ATM1985

Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this, so I thought I'd start one as I'm hoping to find some new places to shop.

My favorite vintage clothing shop was Captain Betty's in Delaware, OH (about 20-30 minutes north of the metro area), but I heard they have since closed. It's a shame, because Betty was awesome at finding things for you, or digging something out that suited perfectly. I never found clothes there myself, but it was great to find hats or jewelry.

Right now, my shopping is limited to Macy's. I never find much I like at Nordstroms or Von Maur, and I've had terrible experiences with the snooty sales associates at Saks. H&M and Forever 21 are good for cheap, trendy things, but I find it hard to find things that are unique or different from what everyone else is wearing.

So, Coumbus residents, where do you shop?

My favorite places to find things are Sobo Style in Clintonville, and Collier West and Tigertree in the Short North. I also frequent a lot of the thrift stores, there are quite a few and are pretty darn good.

I've tried the thrift shops in the Short North area, but it's always so depressing to find something that's perfect, but it's not your size. I have heard good things about some consignment shops on 5th in Grandview, but I haven't been there myself yet.

I'll have to check out those stores you mentioned. Thanks for the recs!

there is a consignment shop on 5th called second chance that is great. The owner has great taste. I always find great stuff there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->