Comme des Garçons F/W 2005.06 Paris

runner

Reaction score
01.jpg
02.jpg

It's fantastic. Thanks so much for the pics! :heart:

i knew rei's collection for fall would be amazing... i'm not disappointed at all... this is gorgeous! :crush:

this is my favorite complete look so far... both pieces could easily work on the "realway":

06.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

me too brian...i would happily wear that jkt...

thanks for the pictures runner...
they are lovely...as are you...:heart:

And there she goes again, leaving everybody else behind.

This woman is a religion . She represents open mindness and small brands philosophy all to herself.:angel:

Comme un Avion, Comme une Maison, Comme un Garcon..

Now this is wonderful... like a dead bride, and romantic, but wearable too.

I was very very "shocked and angry":-)) This is not the first time she made a "comme des belle" collection. I just can't believe after the amazing "neo-punk", futuristic SS05 she could go so deep into the romantic, ultra-feminine mood and made a shapeless, chaotic and mothy grandmamma's old clothes.

But it is breath-takingly beautiful. She has deconstructed the romantic nostalgia:-)))

Thanks for posting:-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this! It all looks so detailed and feminine...More comme des filles than comme des garcons :P

:o I LOVE it:heart: Just my style compelately. Romantic and deconstructed.:heart: :heart:

miss haversham.....

i really dislike the yellow colour actually, but I like the design very much. Nqht, I think this will look really great when you see it in the shop - some of the little jackets are similar to the s/s 05 jackets i think.

Really reminds me of Miss Haversham (esp. the BBC production) too...

Almost as good as Ann D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->