22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

catwalking

this is great, i am sure i have seen this collection here before.. maybe all the picture links died.. anyway must have been a greatly influential collection since a lot of collections afterwards..are all themed on these soft tones, monochromes etc.. i remember prada having a very shiny shift dress for ss 06 with the very exact tones + textures as this http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z59/inaya404/FW0506/cdg/40.jpg

thanks for the thread inaya !

I think it was this collection that I saw in DSM and I was totally blown away by it.

:heart:

Genius. :heart:

One of the most beautiful collections I've seen from any designer.

This is one of the most beautiful collections of all time. Truly inspiring, breathtaking, almost heartbreaking. Would anyone around here happen to have higher quality pictures (both of the collection and the details)? It would be such a shame to not be able to save this collection to be studied and learned from in the future.

Ok, I'm not kidding, IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS VIDEO FOR YEARS. I wouldnt want to count the hours Ive been doing google searches looking for this over the years. Thank you so much for posting.

Does anybody happen to have HQ photos of this collection? It's one of my favorites ever and the internet is... lacking

Thought this should be posted again because the pics at Vogue.com are really bad (same for the getty ones) and just cover a few angles. These aren't HQs either though.. just the right size to make you feel even more frustrated for not having HQs :lol:, you're welcome.

[lerage.com]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->