nowfashion

gar1.jpg
gar2.jpg

wow,it feels very familiar...padding...bumps...tartan...frills....pinstripes

i quite like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow,it feels very familiar...padding...bumps...tartan...frills....pinstripes

i quite like it.
same for me... it seems she is extending the "Protection" theme from the homme plus this season. I am loving the silhouettes to death and find it remarkable how she's able to create such fluid lines and shapes via such thick and padded materials. The gathering is amazing as well as fabric choices.. ahh... she just makes it all look so easy. :heart:

How is this called fashion...?
*sighs* here we go again..

Scott.. I loved that she's playing with such classic elements to her, there are many pieces that I'd love to have here but overall, I was expecting a little bit more.. something less simple (strange to say it on this, considering all the padded pieces, I know).. more challenging.. and some poetry, I can't really say I'm inspired by this, maybe my expectations were too high. :P

why fashion should be so cornered into a clasification anyway..
looks very lumpy and bumpy:innocent: i still like it though^_^
will this ever hit any store, or it will just be smashed down (or inside:P) and easy-it up for general public?

You can sleep with these... dont need to change and go to work.... :woot:

All familiar territories for Rei, the strange shapes, the distortions, she couldn't do wrong. But like Mullet, I think I was waiting for "a FW09 effect" something that really knocked the socks off my feet, this didn't quite do it.

You can sleep with these... dont need to change and go to work.

yeah, and roll downhill without a scratch.

interesting texture, but I don't like the colors. too british...

The hair reminds me of Björk in the 90s! Those buns especially...

I really like the padding, and the way it forms a sort of cocoon around the body while simultaneously having a shape- it's almost as if they took what could have been a body-con piece of clothing, and inflated it.
The red-and-black checks/plaid are NEVER a bad thing, in my book. I don't love this as much as AW09 or even SS10 (which, truth be told, I loved more), but I still like this collection a lot.

All familiar territories for Rei, the strange shapes, the distortions, she couldn't do wrong. But like Mullet, I think I was waiting for "a FW09 effect" something that really knocked the socks off my feet, this didn't quite do it.

i do agree with you guys that if i had the choice it would be last autumn's wonderful collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->