Comme Des Garcons Homme Plus

I LOVE IT! I love pink I think its very good for ehr to work with pink, its done in a veyr creative new way that works for men :heart:

Its fabulous! I've bought the pants last year and ever since then I am in love with Judy's work with Rei. Does anyone know where I can get Blame's work online?

my favorite collection from Comme. I quite like the Rolling Stones one also. It just makes life so fun.

I can't wait for the new collection in paris on 28th January 2006. What will she do next? JUST CAN'T WAIT!

The pink collection also had a bit of an anti-pink (bluish gray) series in the stores (perhaps for the people who hate pink but love cgd)...

^looks much better in the other second color combo
but there is something about wearing pink... .innocent:

Who is the designer for Comme Des Garcons Homme Plus? Junya or Rei?

i love this blazer from the f/w 99 collection, it looks so thick... does anyone know what it's made out of?

00002.L.JPG

firstview.com

^ maybe wool? I duno just guessing, I used to have a similar blazer and it was wool. Also the blazers were cut quite generously back in those days heh

I think it will be wool (80%) and nylon (20%), which is quite a commpnly used comme fabric combination, and which gives the wool a bit of texture it may not otherwise have. I have a jacket from that collection in size S and it's very big by today's standards!

Johnny would a size S = M by today's standards? I had a size M before and it was absolutely massive, definitely would equal a L.

Honey~Blade said:
Johnny would a size S = M by today's standards? I had a size M before and it was absolutely massive, definitely would equal a L.

Maybe even a L Honey Blade. The shoulders are quite broad, and come over the natural shoulder line. It was definately an oversized collection for jackets, but he fabrics were so lovely.

thx so much guys... i was interested because i've read some comments before about how many items from CDG are made from nylon and such fabrics, but are so finely treated and finished that it makes you wonder what it's truly made out of

Last edited by a moderator:
CDG in general is using synthetic materials to create their fabrics, there was a skirt from CDG main line which was 100% polyester and it looked like 100% silk!! it was amazing!!60% of materials are synthetic 20% cotton 20% wool and 10% other in CDG. the synthetic material are more expensive than cotton and wool!!

I think they use so many synthetics for two main reasons - first they have greater flexibility than natural fibres in terms of the precise nature of the fabric that can be produced and secondly because they are more open to interesting treatments than naturals. I think that's also why they are so expensive. CDGCDG had a leather jacket last year that was cheaper than the exact same jacket (in terms of cut/style) in polyester.

Baizilla said:
Are the suits from this season worth investing in?

:rolleyes:

Do you mean from homme plus? Not if they've got Jaggerlips all over them! Some of the black ones are nice, the ones with the lips lining. And the evergreen jackets are v nice.

yeah from H+...

Yes, i was talking about the black ones.. they looked very nice on the pictures, but i haven't got the opportunity to see them in person...

Thanks Johnny, i might look into those evergreen ones as well :smile:

Hey, I'm really glad somebody started this thread. We just haven't seen much of this kind of style yet in Houston, Texas.

GB ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->